02-stares

9-27-87
Seattle , Washington
Chris's Point of View

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey Kim whens your girlfriend coming. Im ready to start rehearsing this is the first show in months." Jeff asked as Kim paced around the room in what im guessing is excitement.
"She should be here in probably ten minutes or something i dont fucking know." Kim babbled as the rest of the band gave each other looks and started to laugh while I continued to look at the floor thinking of nothing but my own loneliness and despair.
Im surrounded by best friends yet still I find someway to still be unhappy. Its like I have this empty hole in my life thats been getting bigger and bigger since me and my girlfriend broke up an whole fucking year ago. Im 23 years old and feel like an lonely 80 year old man and it hurts even more to know that im the reason we haven't played in months. Ive been so caught up in my own depression that I blocked myself off from the world.

"Yo guys they're here! Come on!"  Kim exclaimed running back from the front doors of the bar.  All the band members soon got up and followed Kim. Luckily the place was still kinda empty so we didn't have to push our way through.

"Guys meet Jackie and her best friend Josephine." Kim smiled as I gazed up and immediately locked eyes with this girl who looked fucking beautiful. She started to examine my face as I stood there Examining her too. Something about her just attracted me in such an strange way and it didn't help that she was wearing my favorite band on her shirt either.
"Are you guys just gonna keep looking at each other?" Matt laughed as the girl swiftly looked away muttering an quiet sorry
"Were about to go on. You guys should head to the front to get good views before the bar gets super crowded. Were gonna head to the back." Hiro told the two girls who nodded while Me and the band started to walk off. I couldn't help but turn back to see the girl gazing over at me again and the moment we locked eyes again I felt an weird sensation run through my body. It felt almost like adrenaline mixed with attraction.
"Come on Chris! You can get your stares after the show." Matt laughed as both me and her quickly moved our gazes somewhere else.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Josephine's point of view

I don't know who that guy is but fuck, he was something beautiful. He looked like some kind of greek statue in a way and those piercing hazel-grey eyes. I could stare into them all day and never get tired. He was so fucking gorgeous and I was falling to my knees for him.
"So you got yourself an little boyfriend huh?" Jackie smirked as I quickly shifted my head over to her.
"What?! No no I dont!" I exclaimed as Jackie just gave me an smirk and nodded in disbelief as we went to the front of the stage. We had perfect views of the stage and most importantly I had the perfect view of him.

We waited for an good five minutes as the place started to get really crowded and I started to get uncomfortable. I haven't been out since I lived in California and I was really nervous.Especially since im not even in cali. Im in an whole different state.

"Hello people!!" I heard an random voice say on stage as the crowd started to yell back replies.
"Get ready to listen to.. Soundgarden!!" The man whom im now guessing is the owner yelled out as the crowd started to cheer including me and Jackie.
I watched as the band ran into stage the entire time my eyes on the curly haired boy who I still didn't know the name of yet. He soon started to sing and god, his voice was so.. ;The more he sung the more and more I felt attracted to him.

"He's amazing Jackie.. fucking amazing." I muttered looking up at him. I continued to look at him sing so gracefully till our eyes locked. I could've swore he smiled at me as he continued to sing at me.It almost felt as if It was just me and him in this place and nobody else. I continued to look into his deep,grey eyes until a felt an pat on my shoulder.

"Jojo lets head to the back so we can meet them after they play." Jackie began as she took my hand "But I wanted to watch them play.." I mumbled as I gazed to the ground in disappointment. We were really having an moment until she interrupted me. I felt that mysterious boy's eyes on me as we walked through the crowd. I glanced back to him to see his eyes laced with the same disappointment I had. Jackie took me to the side of the bar's stage where the owner and the upcoming band going next were standing tapping their feet and humming to the music.

"Hey Jackie!" The owner said as he gave her an side hug
"Hey Bobby! Happy belated birthday!" She smiled as the owner looked over to me with an creepy smirk on his face.
"And who's this?" He smirked as I tried my best to give an smile back and not flip him off right then and there.
"Im Josephine." I muttered trying to avoid eye contact with the man.
"Pretty name for an pretty girl." He smiled as disgust take over me.
"Thanks but no thanks." I cringed as he gave me an frown "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Im 20 and I absolutely suck at pulling pretty girls." He chuckled as I felt both me and Jackie's guard go down
"Wait you own an bar at 20?!" Jackie questioned as he smiled "It was my dads he passed it down to me. Well sorta he still does all the major stuff I just carry the title." He shrugged as the band started to come off stage.
"Well ill see you ladies bye!" He waved as we gave him waves back and started to walk towards the band.
"You guys were fucking amazing! Especially you babe!" Jackie exclaimed as I gave them an nod "Yeah you guys sounded great! I loved it!" I smiled as the rest of the band gave me smiles and thank you's The entire time I felt eyes on me though. We started to walk into the room where the bands go before and after performing. There were couches, an tv and some games which im sure just had weed hidden in them.
I talked to the band, well half the band. I seemed way too nervous to talk to the guy who I still didn't know the name of that kept looking at me. I wanted to turn back and look into his pretty eyes;If I did I knew I wouldn't stop. My eyes would be on him every night.

"Hey want to go outside for an cigarette?" I heard an voice ask as I gazed up to see that same pretty- eyed mysterious boy asking me.

"Oh! Um yes I would um really like that." I replied feeling myself sink in embarrassment since I basically jumbled up all my words he gave me an small smile and chuckled and waved his hand to follow me
"Well then lets go outside."