Eleven

Surrounded by the endless void of emptiness, Ophiuchus sat now on a broken throne of black shards. Hearing the whispers of the dark stars around them, Ophiuchus were near their final struggle of finding a way out of their imprisonment.

"Ophiuchus, did you hear what I said?" Serpieth questioned.

"No, why should I? Have you found Tavarious? have you found a way for me to escape this confinement? I should just feed you to the demons, I am sure Aries would be happy to destroy you completely." Ophiuchus cruelly spat at Serpieth. The room around fell silent as Ophiuchus stood from their broken throne. "Find me Tavarious and I guarantee whom ever brings me his head will be able to claim his power."

No words were said in the black room but the silence was loud and clear, every dark star knew what it would mean to posses such power. Tavarious was the first born along with Aries they were the most powerful aside from the almighties. No one dared to define them, until now. Ophiuchus was willing to bring an end to their reign at any cost. The 10 dark stars that stood behind Serpieth slowly disappeared one by one from the room, now wanting to claim the power for their own.

"They will all die before they can bring you his head." 

"Then it shall be that way and when they fail you take their powers." Ophiuchus laughed a hellish laugh causing the surroundings to shake and shatter more into tiny pieces. "I will get what I want and there is no one who can stop me, not even you vile insect." Looking up to Serpieth, Ophuichus sneered at him and then walked away back to it's cold throne.

Without saying a word Serpieth slithered quietly out of the room. 

"Death to my soul, as I dance in their demise and sorrow world, they burn to ashes to never be seen again. Sweet and cruel I feast on their hearts to bring chaos to my soul. Burn in my inferno I will watch you take your last breathe." 

_______________________________

With his eye closed, humming to himself Tavarious sits in his cell waiting for a sign of freedom. 

"Dear brother, it truly has always been a dream of mine to see you like this." The voice echoed through the dark.

"I rather enjoy this view of Tavarious. It suits him well being trapped." chimed another sinister voice.

Tavarious hadn't moved or opened his eyes to know who was on the other side of the forcefield. In fact he was oldy content he was were he was, trapped behind the wall. If he were where they were standing their heads would be in his hands without a sound coming from them.

"I rather like my imprisonment. How is Ophiuchus doing? Are they cracking yet?" Tavarious said emotionless.

"Humph, you think you have it better than us? At least we are free to move around the universe." the deep, monstrous voice echoed. Tavarious could sense they were getting closer. 

"Come and show us your light dear brother. Come and join us  in destroying Ophiuchus and the 12 useless guardians." the other baritone voice purred.

"Brothers, I will not join a war that has already been lost. Tysius and Leegron do not tell me you both believe you will overthrow 13 useless stars." Tavarious laughed darkly. "Fools, all of you truly."

With a blink of an eye, a Bull like man twice the size of Taurus rammed into the invisible barrier causing him to fly backwards hitting the black granite wall the minute his horns touch the shield. A deep rumble came from the hulking bull, as he cursed the from the pain. Tavarious had turned his gaze to the fallen beast, "I have to say your intelligence has never been there for you Tysius." 

"You sit there expecting us to be happy you are not helping? We came here to help you escape and to be our true leader." 

"I do not need help, I am waiting for the right time for my freedom and I will escape when the time comes. I'll tell you what I can do for you Leegron, I will give you the key that will help Ophiuchus escape that cold, dreary place." 

The burly creature stood there carefully watching Tavarious. Showing his fangs in distaste, he then looked toward the fallen Bull next to him who was already looking at him. "Everything comes at a price with you dear brother. What is it that you want in return from us?"

Tavarious stood from where he was sitting, walking towards his brothers. His steps were heavy and even in the darkness nothing could mask his cruel force of power; he was nothing but pure malevolent, an unstoppable threat that could consume anything in its path. His eyes shined bright with cold emptiness. He smiled viciously, "Are you willing to bargain with death?"

Leegron stepped closer to Tavarious before responding. With a low growl Leegron kneeled and spoke the words he would soon regret, "For you I am willing to die if it means victory for our kin."

Angry at his kin Tysius quickly responds, "Leegron does not speak for me Tavarious. I do not bend to your will. I will however protect our kin if it means death is our ally."

Walking back to his spot Tavarious spoke with such force, Tysius and Leegron felt uneasy in his presences. "Then it shall be done, I will free your precious leader and I will be their undoing." 

Fearing what they had agreed with, Tysius and Leegron slowly left the prison unsure if they would ever see freedom once more.

Would you like me to stop them Aries?

No my sweet little Onyx, they need to play their part. 

And what of Tavarious?

I want to see how he plans on escaping his little prison. Now come we have a war to win.

As you wish my liege

_______________________________

The black quartz walls began to convulse, shattering from every corner. Sliver of light began to slowly creep through the walls. The looking glass crumbling down in front of Ophiuchus. Unafraid of their surrounding, Ophiuchus grabbed hold of their staff and walked towards the wall with the beams of light were slithering through. With an inhuman grin smeared across their face, they released a breathe.  

"Finally."