One

Immense white marble walls and floors that were draped with red and white furnishings. The room itself was divine. Twelve thrones mirrored one another but somehow were designed differently according to each of the 12 guardians.

As elegant as the room that surrounded them, 11 of the 12 stars stood waiting for their leader to greet them with her presence.

Looking at a heliograph at the far end of the throne room, the slim body stood still as her pearly hair swayed lightly from the air that was coming from the heliograph. Her warm yellow eye fixated at the vision before her, "Would you look at them? Smiling and not caring one bit!"

"Stare at them longer and you might see them laugh their worries away." The brawny man laughed as he shook his golden hair in disagreement.

Walking towards the him, the svelte bodied woman spoke with slight irritation, "I wouldn't tease her that way if I were you."

Immediately the young woman that watched the heliograph looked over her shoulder and responded to both, "I know he is teasing my sweet darling. I was simply stating how they seem so happy. Oh, and my dear lion, if I'm not wrong you yourself have never felt that am I correct?"

As a loud growl came from the man who wore an armoured cloak that resembles that of a lion's mane, the main doors to the throne room swung open and in came the leader of them all.

The muscular feminine who was clear to all she was the leader walked across the room with elegance and with a stern voice spoke, "Sit or you'll all be seated else where. Now what is it that we all have to come here during our busiest times."

"My liege, I'm afraid to inform you of some ne-" the svelte bodied woman spoke once again before being interrupted.

The slim, sculpted man who looked like he was part of the sea interrupted, "There's some trouble amongst the Gods below."

"If you need to interrupt your fellow stars then I plea you don't my little fish." Their leader demanded.

"If I may, fish- ah I mean Pisces may have interrupted Lady Capricorn, but the truth was said the Gods below have created yet another issue." The man who was the second leader, stood up from his throne, which made him look like a giant compared to those around him.

"What does this Mother Gaia say?" Aries, who was their leader, questioned the goliath man before her.

"She has no part in such thing." Answered another man who was slender and to pale that made his topaz eyes pop with anger.

"Then what is the issue that has all of you here annoying me." Said the now bothered Aries.

"The Gods have been breeding with hoomans and-" Gemini, who was the one watching the humans and the gods through the heliograph, began to speak when Capricorn, the svelte bodied woman cut her short saying, "Humans. They are called humans-"

"No more interruptions!" Aries exclaimed.

"Yes, well as I was saying, these things have been breeding and giving birth to unlikely creatures under our stars, especially when we are at our most-" Gemini continued to say until her small pause to rethink her words.

As Gemini paused Aries took note and quickly spoke, "You must all have some sense of humor, for this is not an issue! A serious, viperous issue is when we are being threatened of our existence, not when some lame god-like human breeds amongst themselves!"

"Aries, if I may?" With a nod, Aries gave the women who looked to frail and innocent, permission to speak. "What I believe Capricorn and Pisces and well everyone else is trying to say is perhaps it isn't such a good idea they breed? Their kin born under us must have some qualities and possibly strengths that resembles our own."

"Would it be best if I send a sign to the Gods implying carefulness? Furthermore, mentioning such why don't I make these half breeds powerful but not as those God-like humans?" It was now clear Aries was exhausted of this conversation.

"Should we not speak of such thing to the almighty-" a man who was dressed in slight armour that suited his sinewy body spoke in a whisper.

"Why would we bother them on something we can all fix Cancer?" Aries huffed as she managed to hear his almost non-existent question.

"My good fellow star Cancer does have a point, they granted us much more than the Gods, we should at least include them in this thought pro-" said Taurus, the giant man.

Ignoring what Taurus was saying Aries spoke, "So it is settled, the half breeds will be half of what they are — Gods."

As the guardians nodded in agreement, Aries' messenger burst through the door craving the attention of his master.

The young man who looked very frail spoke, "I beg thee pardon but I bring urgent news to you Aries."

Aries rose from her throne and walked towards the man, "Thank you Ryvre, I bid this meeting fulfilled."

Once everyone was gone Aries and her messenger, Ryvre walked to a smaller room to speak in private, in case someone was still lingering around.

"I hope this is important news unlike the one I horrendously sat through moments ago."

"N-n-no Aries, it's the wise ones. T-they have summoned you."

Ferociously she deepened her voice almost to a low growl, "Why have you not told me this sooner?" as she spoke she began to turn down a hallway that lead to a special room where she was able to connect to the great ones.

"T-t-they summoned you but Aries they told me they will call upon you, they themselves a-and-"

"Exactly when will they call upon me Ryvre?" Still growling with every word.

"Th-they left this." Ryvre handed an item to Aries and with the look of sudden dread across her face she immediately grabbed it out of his hands, "They gave you this directly?"

"Y-y-yes, I-" the now scared Ryvre answered.

"Has anyone or anything else seen you with this?"

"N-no Aries, no one other than us know this is here. I-"

"Good, hide it for now until the right time. No one is to know this...thing is here." Aries paced back and forth not knowing what to do next.

"I hate to mention this, and I have been trying to, but you keep cutting m-"

"What! What else is there?!" Said Aries agitated now.

"Months now there have been messages from the unknown. T-they say not much but it is enough to put together."

"May the ruling stars guide us for what is about to happen."