Rooh ki pukar

Story is continued after murtsim did mangani with haya...

Murtsim was going through the stage that he wished , it would be great if death hugged him the day meerab left him....

He was totally hopeless now that meerab will come... By standing at a big rock ... He was smoking..... with the smoke of cigret... Every memory of meerab was fedding... He was feeling like... His existence is disappearing... Like he lost everything....

The moments of their love were becoming blur in his mind , like this all gone .... Meerab gone..

Nothing gonna come back and it bacame just part of his life... Which he can never take back.. even if he screams out of his lung to pray god that please bring her back in my life....

His eyes were crying , but heart was craving for the person to cry , His meerab... His heart and mind were in battle.. heart was still hoping for meerab , craving for her.. praying to god...

While mind was broken now .. hopeless.. and betrayed... Advising heart to become stone hard ...

His soul was screaming inside.. that he betrayed his meerab by doing engagement with haya...

But what to do when maa begum threatened him that she will committee suiside... He was again in the situation.. he had to chose responsibility than his love...

He wanted to die.. he wanted to rip his heart with knife .. to show world how he is dieing inside...

He was ready to give his life.. if once... Only once he can see his meerab... Can Talk with her... Can caress her head.. her cheeks... Can kiss her forehead...

" Ya khuda.. bs ek jhalak dikha de ... Teri kasam usi vakt maut dede.. koi shiqayat ni krunga... Use chuunga bhi ni... Bs ... Bs dur se dekh lunga .. Bs ek jhalak ya Allah...."

While saying his voice was shaking... He was sobbing... Tears were continuesly wetting his eyes ..

And his heart refusing to take breath... Recalling memories...
he thought...

' Meerab You made flowers grow in my lungs and although they are beautiful ,

I can't breathe anymore...'

' Mene kbhi pyar mohhabat ni chahi thi khuda... Bs ... Ek.. ek dfa kisise mohbbat hui... Kya gunah tha mera ... Jo Vo bhi chin gyi... Na nikah meri mrzi se tha.. na koi faisla mera .. Tere dikhaye raste par chala... Or anjam me mout mang rha hu... '

His soul was breaking inside ... And his guilt , his mistakes were the hammer to break it...

As he realised why his meerab chose to leave him... He couldn't bear the pain that he raped her... He was out of phase to punish himself now.. as by losing her he lose all desires to be alive ...

' Ek kahani he vo..
ya kissa.. Pata nhi...
Par meri kitab ka
aakhri panna he vo....

Meri Meerab he vo...

Usse phle na koi tha..
na uske baad koi hoga...
Meri muskan ki
ek lauti vjah thi vo...

Na jane konsa lmha tha ,
Jab Mene esa gunah kiya...
Ki mera khuda hi mujse ruth gya...

Agar ilm (sign ) bhi hota...
Ki aakhri mulakat thi vo...
Teri kasam vakt vahin rok deta...
Vo n ho ske to usi lamhe Maut mang leta ....'

And with last thought he closed eye... And tear got freedom to flow...

*******************

At the same time Meerab was dieing in logging... While watching out of window.. She was facing the conflict of her own...