Adhuri khwahish

With each sentence she slapping on his chest with clenched fits..... Trying to Push him... And he still remaining embrace... And hugging her more and more ..... With closed eyes....

" Tum is layak hi nhi the... Ki me khud ko tumhe sonpu... Apni zindgi tum pe zaya kru...."

She still groaning and crying with open mouth... while placed her head on his chest...
And he calming her by rubbing her back....

Her slaps were becoming light and light as she was breaking while crying.... Melting in his embrace...

" Tumne tod diya muje... Mere vajud ko... Mere aitbar ko... Meri rooh ko...."

She said while digging her face in his chest... And groning ... Crying...

" Meerab I am sorry...."
Only words he whispered... While his hand tightly hugged her , and close eyes freed tears...

Meesam was just silently looking at meerab... Blinking eyes again and again....

Both were crying... Meerab holding his kurta in tight grip , slightly slapping her head on his chest...

" Sorry... Kitna aasan word he tumhare liye... Kehna... "

She looked at him while saying....and he slightly turned gaze at her...

" Tum andaza bhi nhi laga skte... Kya guzri thi us raat muj par...
Mano... Mano.. mera apna ghar jhanam ban gya tha... Or mera shouhar shaitaan...."

He just looking in her eyes... Biting lips and eyes crying....

" Ek vahid insan the jis par mene bharosa kiya tha murtsim... Tumhe pta he.. duniya me... Akeli pad gyi thi me... Tut chuki thi... Tumne un tukdo ko bhi bikher diya...."

She cried out loud....
Looking at him with teary eyes... Which were full of pain and complains....

" Tum... Tum... Haya se shadi kar rhe the... Vo nazara ... qayamat tha mere liye.... "

He placed hand on her cheek...
" Meerab..."

She cutted him while saying...

" Meri bahen jesi he... Shadi possible hi nhi... Tum nhi hoti fir bhi ni karta.... Kya tha ye sab... Kya tha murtsim....??"

She was still crying while saying...
He tried to explain....

" Maa.. begum.. maa begum ne shart rkhi thi...."

She said loudly with cry...

" Maa begum....?? Har dafa tum kuch karte hi nhi... Haya apne aap pas aajati thi... Gajre pahen leti thi... Tum... Tumhari koi galti hi nhi hoti na.. maa begum ne betha diya na ... Uske pas... Sehra pehna diya... Khan Murtsim khan agar mujse jgad skta tha to haya se kyon ni ... Maa begum se kyon ni.... Kiski mjal thi .. tumhari mrzi ke bina.. tumhe majbur kre...."

He shaking his head in denial... Opening mouth to speak... But her voice and thoughts both were firm....

She said loud out of frustration
" Kal ko me mar jau... Mere janaze par mat aana... Sochna maa begum ne mna kiya tha...."

Tears in his eyes ....still he wiped her tears on cheek and he said instant...
" Meerab... Please esa ni bolo..."

She clenched brows , looked at him in disbelief and said ,
" Tumhare liye to me mar hi gyi thi vese bhi.. rohail ke sath bhagna .... Or kya hi matlab tha iska... "

She said with a painful smile while watching into his eyes ,

" Jashn mnao... Meerab mar gyi ab... Bhale hi jism zinda he... Ab... Ab... Rooh mar gyi he murtsim...."