Uska Deedar

The Rituals for nikah were going on... But it was like murtsim wasn't present there...

He was lost in his own world of Tanhai... And missing his meerab.. like who still admires and miss his first nikah at time of second nikah....

The angry face of meerab at nikah time... Came in front of his eyes... And he smiled..

' Kesi nakchadi thi meri meerab , Nikah ke din bhi jagdi thi....'

Her beauty in that red lehnga... Her expressions.. her demands... That contract.. Her sentences.. everything came across his mind...

He felt like it all just happened minitues ago... With her day passed like seconds...

' Nikah ke din

' Nikah ke din.. usne Mere samne contract rkha tha.. esa kon hi krta he...'
He was smiling in heart by recalling old memories...

He was in stage like he gone mad in love.. he was not sensing that he is marring to another girl...

Or may be it was not mattering for him now... Like life was already hell without her.. whats difference if there he have to suffer lifetime with an another problem...

' Khan ki khani thi vo.. Mujse bhi ni darti thi.. Jitni tez zaban ki thi.. utni hi gehri mohbbat thi uski.. Sabse alag thi Meri meerab...'

He got all flashbacks

He got all flashbacks .. how she used to fight with him... challange him ... And give proud smile when she wins ....
All memories ripped his heart with their burden.....

And a tear popped in his eye... Which was not hidden from haya's glare....

Haya took a deep breath and rolled eyes...She was annoyed like why is he not forgetting her...
And then she recalled Meerab's words...

' Jha meerab hoti he.. vha vahi chamkati he....'

She cursed under breath...
" Tum ni ho ke bhi Meri zindgi tabah kr rhi ho meerab..."

And murtsim instant came out of thoughts... And looked at her with an angry glare... It was like warning to shut the fuck up....

Which haya gulped with her pain.