Aakhri lamha

The time haya insulted meesam and pointed question about her existence... It was enough for meerab... She could never bear a single word about her innocent baby meesam....

She took a deep breath... And decided to leave as there was no one she can wait for...or can believe on... She started taking long steps towards door... While tears still flowing through her eyes...

Wiping them by one hand..and caressing meesam's head with one... She left after glaring at murtsim for a last moment....

While murtsim shouted on haya....
" Meri bacchi he vo... Meri he
vo... Me mar kar bhi ni man
sakta ki meerab...."

He shouted out of his lungs... While his eyes... Were fiery red and tears placed at corner of eyes....

As he realised meerab left... His heartbeat got increased.. as out of control... And he direct ran after her....

Its right murtsim pointed on her character many times... But he can never think meerab slept with someone else... Meerab can run away from him... But never throw herself in front of someone else....

Meerab's Pov :

I was leaving from Khan villa... And this time .. i was so sure i will never ever come here again... And my baby .. my meesam will never even glare in this direction...

' Mera ateet meri bacchi ka mustqbil nhi bigadega...

Mene chahe jitna bhi saha ho...
Meri meesam ki taqdeer me ek bhi lamha dardbhara ni aayega ...."

( She reached in loan...and Her thought chain got broke when her arm god grabbed by behind... The touch felt so warm and conserned.....

She thought it must be murtsim...)

I didn't want to turn even but got turned to glare his face only... Only last time...

' Uski bewafai Mene khud dekhi he...
Or kisi gavah ki zrurat nhi..
par ye kambakht dil...
Ise kisi bhi galti ki parvah hi nhi ...
Aaj bhi uske liye zoro se dhadkta he...
Uski ek jhalak ke liye tarasta he...."

But It was not Murtsim... Still my eyes got different peace and sukoon... As they started flowing like there is no end... I wanted to just open out my heart.. hug him.. cry in his embrace... And just wanna die in that moment...

He was my father... His eyes were teary like it was tough to watch his pupils... And a peaceful smile on his lips...

Instant he grabbed me..and hugged us.. while cried out loud... His voice was so so painful...
I couldn't control my inner pain... And got melt down in his embrace...

I hugged him back...He continuesly caressing my and meesam's head...and hugging us more and more...like he couldn't get enough of me....

And may be that was the moment... God wanted to let me experience before my death....

He pulled back.. and looked at my eyes...

Anwar's Pov :

I couldn't believe on my eyes , my daughter was standing in front of me...

" Ek aakhri aarzu thi...
Puri ho gyi ..
meri maut se phle..
Meri rooh mere pas laut gyi....."

We both knew murtsim was standing behind us... But we didn't want to lose this moment... Finally she came back... She standing in front of me...and she accepted me....

( POV ENEDED )

Anwar checked meerab instant like a mom checks her child after losing her only for a hour...
while saying...