Mera sukoon

So guys , Its epilogue 

It was already tough for meerab to leave khan villa...

Because she couldn't watch her husband crying like this... Gazing her and his daughter like this... Craving for them... And stand there helplessly in his guilt....

Meerab was sitting like a statue during whole path....
Anwar gazed her for minitues.. than caressed her head...

She slightly putted her head on his shoulder...
And anwar direct took her in embrace....

Meerab closed eyes... Relising tears through her eyes...

She didn't realise when she got slept...

They reached at karachi on almost mid night....

Vakas and neela was shocked by watching them like this...

Meerab who was lost from years came back... But with anwar... And a baby... Everything was shocking for them....

But still his love for meerab was constant.... Anwar took meesam from her embrace... Meesam was also in sleep.. and vakas gently took up meerab..

Meerab was still that small baby girl for him... He just adoring her daughter... For whom he cried nights to just watch her face again....

Meerab and meesam was sleeping in room peacefully...
While anwar explained everything to vakas and neela....

They were paused for minitues..
Like it was tough for them to absorb everything that happened to their daughter.... After a while vakas said...

" Thik kiya tumne... Meri beti kbhi mere liye boj nhi thi... Or na hi kbhi hogi... Me khush hu ki ab vo mere pas he...."

" Par.. itna sab kuch ho gya meerab ke sath... Vo hmare pas kyon nhi aayi... Hme ek dafa btati.. koi to rishta tha na uska hmare sath...." Neela said while crying....

" Vo dar gyi thi bhabhi... Par ab.. ab me kbhi use vapas us jagah nhi jane dunga... Ab me koi esa lamha nhi chahta ki... Meri beti ki aankho me aansu aaye..."

Anwar replied in warm and firm tone....

" Anwar... Ab kbhi us jagah ka zikar is ghar me nhi hoga... Hmara parivar jesa tha vese hi khush rhega... Or ab to meerab ko dono hi baap ka pyar milega...."
Vakas was really emotional...

" Par meesam.... Vo kese rhegi apne bap ke bina... Hum bacchi ko uske baap se alag nhi kar skate... Hum esa krke dusri meerab ka mustqbil khrab krenge... Jo ese hi bdi ho kar apne baap se nafrat kregi...."

Neela's those sentences made anwar and vakas both speechless....

*****************

It's been a week... Meerab was not eating properly... Not talking with anyone... She was like a dead body who can just walk....

Neela vakas and anwar were trying their best to pamper her... Love her... And give comfort..

But she just became robot... Not reacting on anything....

At one night... Vakas gog tired of it... He cant watch her daughter like this... It was enough for him...

He went to meerab... She was seating on bed... Totally lost in thoughts... Staring at moon through window....

Meesam playing alone near to her on bed...

" Meerab , beta... Ek hafta ho gya he... Humse bat to karo... Kya galti he hamari... Me nhi dekh sakta tumhe is halat me... Na hi meesam ko... Jise na maa ka pyar mil rha he... Na baap ka...."

Meerab stared at him for second... And again turned to moon....

" Meerab mar jaunga me... Tumhe ese dekhta rha to... Beta mera dil bhot seh chuka he .. ab nhi seh payega... Please apni khamoshi tod do...."