Chapter 6

When Rey woke in the med bay at the resistance three days later she could tell there was something wrong definitely wrong she could barely feel Ben's presence through her and Ben's force bond.

Ben where Is he Rey asked panicked as Poe Dameron entered the room Rey your still healing and Kylo Ren is dangerous

Lando brought our enemy to our front door

Ben where is he tell me now! Rey asked panicking even more she needed an answer and Poe Dameron ignoring her question was only making her panic more.

Kylo Ren.... Ben Rey interrupted.... He's down the hall on the third room on the left Poe Dameron said. I... I... I want to see him Rey stammered. Rey I don't think.... Poe I want to see him now! Rey shouted

Poe Dameron threw his hands up in the air sighing softly. Fine he said clearly annoyed before he lead her down the hall on the third room on the left.

She could barely breathe the moment she saw Ben on the hospital bed deathly still and Han standing behind him.

He didn't want me to heal him anymore Rey whispered.

Rey what happened Lando asked. I don't know but when I found him Rey squeezed her eyes tightly shut he died alone how afraid he must have been.

That's his fault he turned to the Darkside and did terrible things Poe Dameron snapped he has no one to blame but himself.

He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders weight that is crushing him

It had been a year later that Rey began to see the first signs of life returning to Ben And Ben's fate had been decided.

What's going to happen to me? Ben asked weakly causing Rey to smile we help the resistance fix what's wrong with the world and you get to live Rey explained

lt's more than I deserve Ben cried looking at his hands through blurred vision

Ben had been packing up the Falcon when he was approached by someone

If you hurt her I'll......

Kill me Ben asked Poe Dameron. If I hurt her...... Ben took a deep and shaky breath I give you my permission Ben said holding up his blaster right through the heart.

They had brought along 2 droids R2-D2 and C-3PO

Ben started the procedures like he had seen his dad do multiple times and within moments they were in the air.

Flying through hyper space towards the Zoom Academy for superheroes.