|15| Joohyun

(JOOHYUN'S POV)

I quickly opened the front door with Ji woo because we were late and as soon as we looked in the car we saw Jungkook and Taehyung staring at us with their mouths open. Of course I blushed from the way Jungkook was looking at me but I tried to hide it. We walked over to the car and sat in the back seats.

"Hey! You must be Ji woo, right?" Jungkook asked turning to look at her

"Yeah. That's me..." Ji woo said and smiled faintly

"Nice to meet you! This way Tae-" before he could finish his sentence Taehyung cut him off

"I'm Kim Taehyung. I think you already know me... both of us actually..." he told her looking at her in the mirror and started driving

I turned to look and saw her blushing from embarrassment. She had covered her face with her hands. I reached out and gently caressed her hand to calm her down. This always works!

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and looked out from my window.

[...]

After half an hour of driving and Ji woo fooling around with Taehyung (Yes, I was fooling around with Jungkook..... but less... I think.... ANYWAYS!!) we finally arrived at the restaurant. It was eight o'clock and because it is still spring the sun come down early.

The restaurant was filled with plants and very pretty lights that were intertwined with them.

Jungkook and Taehyung came out right after we parked and opened the doors for us.

"Pass my lady!" Jungkook said to me and hold my hand so I could get up from the car. Not that I'm any princess but I liked how he called me. And what he did too~

"Thank you very much!" I said smiling at him and he closed the door for me

He immediately came closer to me with a little smirk on his face and that scared me a little "You know that red lipstick goes really well with you, right?" he asked me but I was speechless from the way he was looking at me. They are really beautiful from close...

He looked at my lips "You know what I want to do now... I want my lips in your lip-"

"Hey love birds!! I think that we have to enter the restaurant now..." Taehyung said before Jungkook could kiss me

"Good..." Jungkook replied giving him a sideways glance. He took my hand and we headed to the restaurant.

(END OF JOOHYUN'S POV)

They all sat together at a table that Jungkook had reserved. Joohyun sat with Ji woo so she could have Jungkook in front of her. All of them took a menu so they could find something to eat.