twenty two

❤︎

TWENTY TWO : "you make me crazy."

— doah pov.
- 1st person.

i feel myself waking up. well fuck. my head hurts. my body hurts. my heart hurts. my eyes hurt. my throat hurts. i'm literally in agony right now.

i open my eyes and cough to clear my throat. i look to my right and my brother is there on his phone, then i look to my left and renjun notices me awake and he gasps.

"doah you're awake!" he says, patting my head.

donghyuck turns his head towards me and puts his phone away. "you are so annoying. i'm still hungover and i had to come take care of you."

renjun coughs awkwardly, "what he means is that he feels like shit but came to you because you also feel like shit and he cares for you."

donghyuck rolls his eyes and looks at me, "i didn't mean that."

i sniffle a laugh and nod as i slowly sit up, "so did you two like fuck or what?"

renjun almost spits out his water after i said that. donghyuck was laughing his ass off as renjun put the glass of water down and covers his mouth to swallow properly.

"god, no, doah. we didn't. that should be the least of your concerns right now, you just woke up after running miles to sunwoo's house." donghyuck says strictly, crossing his arms. he puts his hand on my forehead and gives me renjun's water.

i thank him and chug the water immediately. my throat and body hurts so much and this is when i literally regret what i did. the last thing i remember happening was falling onto sunwoo.

"so like, why are you two here?" i ask, attempting to stretch my sore body.

"to take care of you since sunwoo is somewhere right now." renjun explains.

"yeah i was fucking hungov—" my brother said until i slapped his arm.

"boy i don't care if you're hungover." i complain, making him laugh and pat my head.

"oh, doah. you don't know how bad it feels to be hungover." he lets out a sigh in a playful manner.

renjun's eyes widen, "wait you've never drank alcohol before?" he asks in amazement.

i shake my head, "well i have once, which was like a year ago on christmas. but like i'm not the alcohol type of person."

"that's crazy, i thought you would be drinking more than me at least." renjun laughs before he stands up. "i'm going to the bathroom upstairs, i'll be back. i need to do sunwoo's skincare." he says before walking away.

me and donghyuck nod and i watch as he walks up the stairs. when i hear the sound of the door closing and locking, i look towards my brother with a smirk.

"tell me everything." i say, poking his cheek.

he sighs, "doah you shouldn't be worried about this right now—"

"i don't care tell me what happened!" i demand, poking his cheek even harder making him groan and push my hand away.

"fine." he stops, making sure renjun was still upstairs. when he realises no one is actually here, he begins to tell me a whole ass story. to make it short, he got desperate and kissed him and renjun actually kissed him back. though they were both drunk, which is horrible in my opinion.