forty

❤︎

CHAPTER FORTY : "we're breaking up."

— doah pov.
- 1st person.

"do you want to see barbie or not?" taerae laughs as he strokes my hair. waking up to him was definitely something i'd like to do more.

long story short, he ended up sleeping over last night and we're also going out today too. he comforted me from cramps and explained most of his past with jungmin. i think it was fine and i'm glad he opened up.

i didn't really speak about what happened when i liked sunwoo, but he did say imagine if sunwoo took you away from me, i'd be livid like damn okay then!

it felt like we were finally getting mended again, even though we didn't talk for less than a week it kind of felt like nothing had even changed and we never had that mini argument.

he still looks at me the same, hugs me the same, kisses me the same, treats me the exact same even before the argument we had. which, we also talked about last night during a deep talk.

conclusion from yesterday is that i'm still in love with him. madly in love. love is truly a strong word and i told myself i wouldn't even want to think about that word with someone but look at my simpy ass now. i even cringe at myself every time i think about it.

"of course i want to see barbie." i scoff, looking up at him. "you're going to be my emotional support, i heard it's sad."

he smiles and pecks my cheek. "whatever you want, babe."

i roll my eyes. "you flirt so annoyingly i can't stand you."

he chuckles and cups the left side of my face, "can you really not stand me?" that deep morning voice was definitely not something i could hear every morning, i think i'd go insane.

my eyes dart another way, away from his face and i end up looking at my fucking wall. it was too early for this i swear. "no."

he leans in and i end up letting my guard down as we yet again kiss but i'm still always the one that pulls him closer and makes it last longer than he probably usually expects.

i didn't want to stop to be honest but, in my defence, i missed him a lot. so that clears it. i could tell he was still surprised as the kiss kept going.

i slowly pull away as my hands were still tangled up in his hair. "why do you always manage to drive me insane every time?" i say through many breaths.

he smiles, "cause i'm perfect." he jokes. "what time is the movie again?"

"5pm, it's 12pm." i say, checking the clock behind him then making straight eye contact with him again. "we can get ready at like three and leave at half four"

he nods and buries his face into my neck. "three hours to be with you in your bed."

i laugh. "you make it sound weird, weirdo."

"hmm okay but you know i don't mean it like that, your mind is just weird." he chuckles, snuggling himself into me again and he smiles at me. "what should we do for three hours?"