forty five

❤︎

CHAPTER FORTY FIVE : "dorae new favourites!!"

— doah pov.
- 1st person.

yujinie
@hanyujin

hi
my mumzy wants you and taerae
to come over tomorrow😊😊😊
(pls do plsplsplspls)

DOES SHE ACTUALLY

no i was lying out of my arse

right okay but FINALLYYY i've heard
so many good things about her omgomg

ya she was sick of gyurin

why does everyone hate gyurin

bc they've been together for almost
a year and our friendgroup likes to
make fun of them so we're in our
hating era ok

oh..

don't worry we still love them but
YOU AND TAERAE she always asks
me about you guys bc she loves taerae

why does everyone's mother like him

idk man cause he's kim taerae
anyways ya pls come i beg u plsss
u can bring ur brother too or wtv
just PLEASE

okay OKAY damn han yujin i'll come
i'll ask them

THANKS QUEEN

OFC XX

time skip —> the next day

yesterday, i ended up not getting the chance to talk to sunwoo's mum as she's kind of gone. so i'll never really get the truth and all of the answers. but all i know is that she's forever going to hate me.

sunwoo and i are fine now, we've sorted most things out and i'm glad we can still be bestfriends with each other since i really missed him. it was a big emotional and we cried a lot.

taerae picked me up from sunwoo's house, and then i told him what happened with seungjae. which, in my opinion, isn't a big deal. but ever since i told him, he's been a bit mad about it.

he still slept over though; we watched movies and talked all night but i could tell he was more lovey dovey to me because of what i said. it was actually really cute, it kind of felt like the first time i met him, since he kept giving me butterflies.

but now we're going to yujin's house. his mum invited us and renhyuck over and we're going to pick them up. i was shit scared, i heard a lot about yujin's parents and she seems lovely. i thought it would be easier for me to meet people these days, but i'm really fucking nervous.

yujin had also told me this morning that he's planning a mini party with his friend group, but told me not to tell anyone since it's kind of a surprise. which, i don't know why he made one but it's yujin. yujin is trustworthy most of the time.

"i'm still mad." taerae says, still looking forward while driving. i completely forgot he has some sort of anger issues that come with jealousy. but it's bad that i find it really cute, shows a lot about our relationship.