𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

━━━━━━━━
INFORMATIONS

➤ NAME : (Y/n) (L/n) // Kurokawa

NAME : (Y/n) (L/n) // Kurokawa

IDENTITIES ( will be updated as the story goes ) :
Vice-leader : Called by Tenjiku members ( Also referred as a he/him as they assume she's a boy under those hoods )
— The "Black-footed cat" : Called by enemies
— Kokoa-chan : Known in school

AGE : 14

GENDER : Female

EYE COLORS :

➤ RELATIVES : — 鶴蝶 Kakucho : Older brother figure — 黒川 イザナ Izana Kurokawa : Father figure— ??? : Biological Mother— ??? : Biological Father

RELATIVES :
鶴蝶 Kakucho : Older brother figure
黒川 イザナ Izana Kurokawa : Father figure
??? : Biological Mother
??? : Biological Father

━━━━━━━━
PERSONALITY

(Y/n) is a bright cheerful young girl who loves the feeling of thrill and excitement. She's always seen smiling and greeting everyone with a welcoming grin.

She was born with two different-colored eyes. Left being a pitch black color while the right was an old shade of purple pupil. Growing up, the other kids would often treat her like an outcast, an ugly duckling among everyone. No adults stepped in to help. It was just her alone. After switching schools before middle school, she began wearing eye contacts to have the same eye colors. It didn't take long before she became popular for her bright aura and good grades. She didn't feel... Different anymore.

She has never shown herself to the public, not even in battles. Her hair was cut short to give an appearance of a male and she dresses herself in completely different wigs and clothes based on where she goes. It was an order made by Izana to hide her identity to not allow her to reveal it at any cost to make it more difficult for her to get targetted by enemies while he's not there to watch after her. Only those she trusts are able to see her.