PROBLEM SOLVER

"If I could I'd give you the world, wrap it all around you, won't be satisfied with just a piece of his heart..."

Waking up a few hours later I still felt tired, grabbing my phone checking the time it was 7:13pm

Waking up a few hours later I still felt tired, grabbing my phone checking the time it was 7:13pm. I looked down seeing Monique sleeping, quietly sliding out of the bed and putting my pillow where I was laying.

I walked into my closet putting on a all black sweatsuit with my black air max 97's. Grabbing my gun I tucked it into my pants. Walking out of my room closing the door back letting Monique sleep peacefully.

I walked down the steps to the front door to get my keys and wallet. "Where you going?" I heard a voice from behind me. Turning around to see Joshua standing there eating a bowl of cereal.

"Out. I gotta handle some business, I'll be back later. And don't be loud Monique up there sleep in my room." I said putting everything in my pockets. "Did she tell you?" He asked. "Yea she did. How you know?" I asked .

"I saw it when she took me upstairs, we were holding hands." He said lifting the bowl up to drink the milk. 'Did this nigga just say they was holding hands?' I thought looking at him drinking his milk. "Nigga did you just say y'all was holding hands?" I asked him because why was he saying it so casually.

He started laughing seeing the look on my face, "Yea man her hands are soft too." He said walking away to the kitchen. "Oh yea be careful whatever you going out to do for real Roman." He said poking out his head from behind the wall.

"I know, I am. I'll be back in a few hours, keep a eye on your brother. And we can talk tomorrow because I know y'all have questions." I said. I meant what I said, I see them like they my sons. I mean I've been taking care of them since forever and I'll do whatever to protect them.

Making sure I had everything I headed out the door locking it behind me. Walking to my car unlocking the door getting in. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, opening my messages. I texted Jay and Junebug to be at the trap in twenty minutes to put our plan in motion.

The plan was to teach Don a lesson, I would kill him but I knew his father. That's the only thing that was saving this nigga from meeting his maker. Situations like this made me mad, niggas think I'm pussy, I beat them with probably a inch of they life left, then they understand.

It's always them new niggas too who think they can get over on me but I see right through them. I started the car backing out of the driveway. Twenty minutes later I pulled up to my warehouse. I turned off my car getting out and locking it.

I walked up to the door knocking four times letting them know I was there. Jay opened the door letting me in, I walked in seeing Don tied up to a chair. Standing in front of him seeing he was knocked out. "Jay hand me that bucket." I said with my hand out. He handed it to me, seeing it had ice cubes in it.

Throwing the ice water on him, "Wake up bitch ass nigga". I said watching him gasp looking around. "Where am I ?!" He yelled seeing me.

"In hell." Junebug said smacking him in the back of his head walking passed him. "Seems like we have some things to talk about Don." I said dropping the bucket. Grabbing a chair I pulled it in front of me taking a seat.