FLOWERS

"Show you something real. So real. So real. So real. So real..."

The Next Morning

The Next Morning...

Hearing beeping, I sat up turning the alarm off. 7:00am the clock showed being the only light in the room.

Getting out of bed I stretched groaning a bit. Opening my drawers getting some underwear, I went into the bathroom to take a long piss.

Putting the underwear on, I walked over to the sink washing my hands. Done I picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste, brushing for a few minutes.

Rinsing my mouth out wiping it with a small towel, I tossed it on the counter. I walked back into my room going to the side of the bed Monique was on.

Sitting next to her, I leaned down to her face putting gentle kisses all over. "Mamas wake up." I said kissing her lips.

She groaned turning her face away, "No, five more minutes please." She said whining flipping over.

"Nah baby come on, you can sleep in the car." I said grabbing her arms pulling her up. Sitting up giving me a mean mug with her hair all over the place.

Laughing at her little attitude, " Come on, big baby." I said standing up. She slowly got out of the bed, stepping out of her way she went to the bathroom closing the door.

Making up the bed, I cleaned up my room. Grabbing some sweatpants and a jacket I tossed them on the bed, going in my drawer to get some socks.

"Rome I need clothes, I don't want to wear the same ones from last night." Monique said coming out of the bathroom. Standing there all in her naked glory, I just couldn't help but stare.

Hearing snaps, looking up Monique was snapping her fingers in my face. "My fault, umm you can wear mines, we going to your apartment anyway." I said wiping my eyes.

She nodded, and started going through my drawers pulling out clothes. I sat on the bed and watched her move around my room.

"You see something you like?" She asked turning to face me smiling.

"Hell yea, come put your pussy on my face." I said dead serious, Monique is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. So in my mind she deserves her pussy to be eaten.

" Romeee no we're going to be late for whatever is it that you planned." She said laughing.

"We got time baby, I promise you." I said standing up walking towards her. I'm very determined to eat that pussy this morning.

She backed up as I walked closer, trapping herself between me and the wall. I grabbed her waist lifting her up putting her legs on my shoulders.

Face to face with her pretty pussy, I looked up at her making eye contact. She held the back of my head, diving right in French kissing her clit.