2.9- Neibolt

-Chris's POV-

"Bill, we're at the library. Where are you?" Mike asks Bill over the phone. From where Rich and I are standing, I can hear slight circus music in the background. Is Bill at a circus?

Mike stands up and stutters badly, "No-no-no-no, just-just. Look, just come here to the library. We can talk about the plan."

"No, no, no." Mike pauses."Bill! Bill!"

Mike looks at the phone, Bill must have hung up. "He's going to fight it alone..."

"What?" Rich whispers, pulling away from me and staring at Mike.

"Alone." Mike reiterates. "It's about the group. The ritual doesn't work without the group. Doing it together is why it'd work."

Richie picks up the artifact, and Mike snatches it away from him. Richie and I exchange worried glances.

"Mike, did he tell you where he was going?" Ben asks.

"If he really wanted to kill Pennywise, there's only one place he'll go." Beverly concludes.

"The same place we the ritual needs to be performed." Mike states.

"Oh, we're not gonna like this, are we?" Eddie asks rhetorically.

"Fuck.." Ben sighs.

We rush outside, and we run to our cars, or whoever has one. Richie and I are in Rich's car, and the others are split into two cars.

We take off to the house, and Rich doesn't even park before I hop out of the vehicle.

"Bill!" I yell, running up to the house, Beverly right next to me.

"No. No. You guys, no! I st-st-started all this. It's my f-fault you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all. It started growing the day that I m-m-m-made you go down to the Barrens because all I cared about was finding G-Georgie... Now, I'm gonna go in there, and I don't know what's gonna happen, but I can't ask you to do this." Bill argues.

"We'll, we're not asking you, either." Beverly announces after picking up a fence we used last time, twenty-seven years ago.

"Bev..." Bill goes to argue again.

"We didn't do it alone then, Bill, so we're not gonna do this alone now." Mike states.

"Losers stick together." Ben says.

"So we go together, always." I speak up.

The awkward silence is broken by Eddie as he asks, "So, does somebody want to say something?"

"Richie said it b-b-b-best when we were here last." Bill says.

I nod my head and smirk, turning to face Richie, I motion for him to go on as he looks confused.

"I did?" He asks, we make eye contact, and I nod.

":I don't wanna die."" He attempts.

"Not that." Bill shakes his head.

""You're lucky we're not measuring dicks?"" He asks. I stifle my laughter and shake my head, smiling.