2.18 - Finally Home

Our little street was named Losers Street and just keeps growing.

Beverly and Ben got married and managed to get Beverly pregnant with a little girl. Her name is Autumn, and she's now three.

Bill and Stan got married and agreed to adopt two little boys. One is six, and the other is four.

Mike married a Hispanic woman named Maria. They had two children, one is three named Aubryn, and the other is 13 months named Jackson.

Eddie just got a brown and tan German shepherd dog that wonders our street freely. His name is Orion.

Richie and I adopted three kids. One is a teenage boy named Anderson, he's seventeen and a good child. The second is fifteen and is named Grace she's a bit of a hassel. And finally, we have our thirteen year old, Baylee.

We also adopted a dog. He's a black and white chiwawa-terrior mix named Dodge. He doesn't bark as much as you think he would, but once he does bark, it's a chiwawa. What do you expect?

The street has a random street cat that kept terrorizing the kids and the houses. We named it Penny. A throwback to Pennywise, the clown we killed around five years ago.

Penny, the cat, ended up dying last year due to a disease that was contracted by a rat.

Eventually, everyone dies, right? Well, our memories were passed down for generation, all the way to the year the world is in. Currently, Richie and my great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are the newest addition to the memory line. But their only ten. Those twins remind me of Stan and Bill in a way. One has a speech impediment and repeats words multiple times, and the other is obsessed with nature.

Unfortunately, with grandchildren, that great, Richie and I are not alive. Nobody in the loser club is. But now, the losers club has become a loser family. The entire street has twenty-four houses, when we only had five when we moved here. Ben's children grew into architecture just like he did.

I was the first to go, I had gotten a deadly infection in my stomach, where It had impaled me.

Eddie was next to go, only two months later. Some idiot was drunk while drinking and crashed into Eddie.

Bill was next, a year and one month after I died, and eleven months after Eddie died. He died because some man poisoned him during a meet and greet.

Mike was after Bill, three and a half years after me, three years and four months after Eddie, two years and five months after Bill. He died of a heart attack.

Stanley was after Mike, four years after me, three years and ten months after Eddie. Two years and eleven months after Bill. Six months after Mike. Stan died because of an animal attack..

Richie was after Stan, four and a half years after I died. Four years and four months after Eddie died. Three years and five months after Bill. A year after Mike. Six months after Stan. Richie died on stage because of alcohol poisoning.

Finally, Beverly died seven years and one month after I died. Six years and eleven months after Eddie. Six years after Bill. Three years and seven months after Mike. Three years and one month after Stan died. Two and a half years after Richie died. Beverly died because she choked to death on an asparagus.

Now we have our own little world wherever we are. Just all over us back when we were at out happiest, 18. This was the year Beverly visited for the only time we hung out for the entire week. No clown. No Bowers. Nobody but us.

So now we're permanently 18, but none of us mind, we can move easier and are still ourselves.

If, for some odd reason, I get to redo my life, I probably wouldn't change a thing. I love where I ended up.

I'm with my best friends, Ben, Beverly, Bill, Eddie, Mike, Richie, Stan. And of course, the love of my life is here, but he's also my best friend, Richie Trashmouth Tozier.

I guess you could say that I was Trashmouth's Lover Boy