CH. TWO - INVENTOR C.H.E.R.R.Y

An sunlight shines through an mirror light, reached Mario's eyelid, cause his wake up from the couch.

Mario:"Hrg...sweet jebus! Morning already?! Hrm." Red thought something, instant knew what food to eat. "Oh boy! Spaghetti time!"

Always, and never for favor of vegetables, mostly hatred foe broccoli. Fear towards red. He'll burn it however he sees that green tree like vegetate.

Mario:"Hrm~ Mario gotta eat those spaghetti and spice- the fuck this shit I'm seeing right now?"

Inquiry he say, seeing many spaghetti on the table waiting for his desire food. He's felt an stir appetite for his hungry. However knowing Meggy, he'd doubts she ever make those spaghetti in prefect conditions and tasteful.

Mario put his hand on his chin as he takes some second. "Meggy!" Shouted her name. Beanie girl response.

Meggy:"Yes, Mario!?" Her yelling was muffled inside her room but still hearable. "Something wrong!?"

Mario:"Uh...yeah! Did you make those titillation spaghetti!? It smell seductive and delicious in Mario's nose!" inform her by his yelling. Meggy's foot steps were loudly heard-

CRACK! BLAM! KACHUNK! CRACK!*

Mario:'The fuk?' Hearing unrecognized sounds coming above, she didn't fall anything right? It's totally normal for randomness occurrence.

Meggy:"SORRY ABOUT THA- OUFF!"

Yeah, differently randomness occurrence everyday...

Mario:"Hrm..." Still uncertain, but really want to taste how good despite it looks, although Meggy's cooking skills is badly lacking, as such he never let her cook anything. "Are ya good Megs?"

Meggy:"YEA! Doing fine red!"

In close proximity, orange spoke his largely ear sonority, dropping his guard.

Mario:"THE HELL MEGGY!? WHERE'D YOU COME FROM!?" Jumped badly, screamed his lungs out, Meggy didn't made any one single noise to notify her presence. Spew his wide eyes out in purely shock and terrors

Meggy simply give him cutie smile with her eye closed, giving delightful expression like she didn't do wrong.

Mario:"You scared the shit out of me, Meggy! Anyway!" Quick ended confusion, he snatched an plate spaghetti near him. Superbly food and tasty. "Hrm...this looks so taste, this my beloved food, but...I need be sure, did you make this Megs? I'm not...seeing any used ingredients-

Meggy:"I-I used all of those ingredients! A-And u-uhhh w-watched t-tutorial video h-how to c-cook! S-Spaghetti" *Mario:"Uh-uh, watched cooking tutorial to make spaghetti...sure, ehh! I can't blame ya!"* "So...uhh are you going to eat those my spaghettis? From an skill of mine?"

Mario:"Erhh...su-sure! I'll your nicely h-hrm those details and j-juicy spaghetti! Heheh. I'll this one on my hand, Nom."

With final, chomping an Cook spaghetti made from Meggy's cooking, although that awful off, orange can't cook this many, she'll fail immediately when she touch that oven. In distress, he kept chewing, avoiding yo shallow whole.

Meggy still watching him eating, uncomfortable and terrified keep her eye opener, not moving a single body in her muscles.

*Gulp*

Red gulped that food in his throat, eating spaghetti noodles inside, digestive, become unresponsive by the food. Felt something inside really satisfaction, unbelievable upright mouthful delectation. Meggy looking his face doesn't give proper expression.