𝟎𝟎𝟏

001
JEALOUS

DDOT SAT on the couch at the crowded party, taking long drags from the blunt he held between his fingers

DDOT SAT on the couch at the crowded party, taking long drags from the blunt he held between his fingers. the room was filled with a haze of smoke, and the bass thumped through his chest as he vibed to the music. he watched the crowd, scanning the room for familiar faces.

suddenly, his eyes locked onto dd, his best friend, who was engaged in a passionate make-out session with a girl named melanie. jealousy shot through dd's chest, and he couldn't tear his gaze away. he felt anger, knowing he had deeper feelings for dd than just friendship.

"oh this what we doin?" he mumbled to himself before taking his last drag of his blunt.

ddot made his way towards dd, determination etched on his face. he approached melanie, tapping her on the shoulder. "yo, who you?" he asked, his voice tinged with annoyance. if course he knew who melanie was, shit dd had talked about her, way to much. but he didn't care, he needed to pretend like he didn't know because why would he give her that satisfaction? nah never that.

melanie turned towards ddot, sizing him up with a dismissive look. "why you gotta be all up in our business? mind your own shit," she retorted.

ddot's anger flared up, and he couldn't hold back. "fuck outta here, hoe!" he snapped before grabbing dd's arm and pulling him away from melanie. he didn't say a word to dd as he dragged him into an empty room, the door closing behind them.

once inside, ddot couldn't contain his emotions any longer. he started pacing, his voice filled with frustration. "why you gotta do that, man? why you gotta be all up on some random bitch when we're here together?" he ranted.

dd looked at ddot, his eyes wide with confusion. "what the fuck are you talkin about? i was just havin some fun," he replied, his tone defensive. dd didn't understand, he knew ddot knew he thought melanie was bad as fuck, so why would he drag him from her?

ddot took a deep breath, the weight of his emotions threatening to consume him. he couldn't keep it inside any longer. "i can't watch you with other girls, man. it hurts. i have feelings for you," he confessed, his voice shaky. dd stared at ddot, his eyes filled disbelief.

"you wildin', bro. you actin' crazy," he muttered.

it went quiet.
way too quiet.

"why you doin this to me?" dd asked, his voice heavy with confusion. ddot met his gaze, his eyes burned with unspoken emotions. "i don't know, man," he whispered back softly.

the tension in the room escalated as dd's frustration grew. "i don't wanna hear nun from you," he said, pushing ddot onto the bed and hovering over him.

ddot looked up at dd, his eyes filled with longing and vulnerability. "please, just listen to me," he pleaded. dd silenced ddot with a stern look. "shut up," he commanded.

without wasting any more time, dd leaned in and started kissing ddot's neck, eliciting a soft moan from his lips. as dd's hand traveled down, unzipping his own pants, he looked into ddot's eyes. "you like this, huh? this what you want from me?" he asked, his movements growing more intense as he started grinding slowly against ddot feeling the fabric from his jeans.

ddot nodded as he tried to touch the older boy but dd pulled his hand away when ddot reached for his boxers. "don't," he warned, his voice filled with control. instead, dd's hand wrapped around ddot's throat.

"fuck," dd groaned, feeling ddot's hands slide under his shirt, their touch sending shivers down his spine.

locking eyes with ddot, dd slowly lowered his gaze to ddot's lips, then back up to meet his gaze again before looking down once more. he then planted a series of slow and tender kisses, allowing their tongues to intertwine.

pulling away, dd looked into ddot's eyes once more, his hand resting on his cheek as his thumb rolled in gentle circles. "what are we doing d?" he asked, he was really confused. why did he react like this?

ddot heart pounded in his chest as he caressed dd outside his boxers, his touch teasing. "i don't know, but i like it," he admitted honest.

dd gave in to ddot's touch, allowing his boxers to be explored. "you really want me to fuck the shit outta you, huh?" dd whispered.

NOTE.
FIRSTTT CHAPTER 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾