𝟎𝟎𝟐

002
BLOCK HIM

DD AND ddot were chilling in dd's apartment, smoke filling the air as they passed a joint back and forth

DD AND ddot were chilling in dd's apartment, smoke filling the air as they passed a joint back and forth. both of them were feeling the effects of the weed.

as the smoke curled around them, ddot suddenly brought up a touchy subject. "yo, i gotta talk to you about malek," he said.

dd's eyes narrowed, and he took a deep breath before responding, "what's good, bro? why you bringing up malek?" clearly not in the mood, sensing where this were going.

ddot face hardened, his eyes fixating on his lover. "i seen the way he's been looking at you. it ain't right. and you, my heart, been acting like you're into it too."

"nah, you buggin, ddot. i ain't flirting with malek. he's just a friend, and you know that." dd's eyes widened in disbelief as he uttered his words.

"i ain't gon hold you. i don't trust him around you. and i don't appreciate you playing dumb." ddot's voice grew more intense as he leaned in, his gaze unwavering.

feeling disrespected, dd stood up abruptly from the bed. "who you think you talkin to? i ain't gotta take this shit!" he exclaimed, anger seeping into his voice.

as dd turned to leave, he felt a cold, hard object pressed against his neck. he froze, his heart pounding. ddot stood behind him, holding a gun. "you finna leave, huh? nah, bet. go ahead," ddot said.

dd's frustration turned to irritation. he slowly turned around, locking eyes with ddot. "you're so fuckin jealous, darrian," he spat, his tone seething with anger.

darrian's expression hardened, and he shot back, "chill with the gov name, ma." he reached his free hand towards dd's throat.

dd couldn't help himself. the tension had reached its breaking point. "shoot me, i dare you," he said, his words fueled by frustration."nah, i dare you for real," dd continued his grip on ddot's hand around his throat. "you ain't gonna do shit."

in a swift motion, ddot tightened his grip on dd's throat while gliding the gun across his face. "don't tempt me," he warned, his voice cold.

a smirk creeping onto dd's face. "yeah, that just turns me on, nigga," he said slowly.

"you're one freaky hoe," ddot muttered, throwing the gun onto the bed.

they stood there, locked in a gaze, until ddot finally closed the gap between them, capturing dd's lips in a slow, passionate kiss.

ddot threw dd onto the bed, his body hovering above him. "i want you to block malek," he demanded.

dd refused. "no," he said. ddot began kissing dd's jaw, trailing a path of sensual kisses down his neck.

"hmm?" ddot questioned, his lips brushing against dd's earlobe. dd couldn't help but let out a small moan. "you finna block him?" ddot asked again.

"yes," dd finally mumbled as he rolled his eyes, clearly irritated.

ddot leaned in closer, his lips grazing dd's ear. "what did you say?" he whispered, his hand gripping dd's shirt and pulling it off.

dd's voice trembled as he responded, "don't play with me."

ddot's lips connected dd's chest, leaving a trail of kisses. "nah, say it again. you finna block him?" he murmured.

"yes, nigga, damn," dd finally said loudly, his frustration mingling in the air.

a smirk formed on ddot's face, satisfied. "that's better, baby," he said as he unzipped dd's jeans. "now i'm gonna give you some good head."

"stupid ass," dd muttered under his breath, his frustration barely contained.

ddot moved closer to dd's face, brushing their lips together before smirking. he knew exactly how to silence dd's sassy remarks. "you always have people flirtin with you," dd began to argue, but ddot paid no mind. he continued with a series of kisses along his jaw, neck, and chest.

the one sided argument continued, with dd voicing his concerns while ddot's actions spoke louder than any words. ddot's lips roamed over dd's skin, leaving a trail of desire. each time dd tried to express his frustration, ddot would interrupt with a gentle touch or a lingering kiss, rendering dd's powerless to resist.

finally, ddot asked if dd was done talking, dd shook his head, the desire to argue fading away as ddot's lips claimed his once again."what about now?" ddot whispered, their lips barely parting.

"nah," dd replied.

undeterred, ddot traced his finger down dd's bare chest, teasingly stopping at the waistband of his boxers. "well, i think you are," he said, his voice low. dd just nodded, closing his eyes as he fought to keep his composure. he refused to give ddot the satisfaction. before ddot continued his exploration, he whispered, "i love you,"