𝟎𝟎𝟖

008
BREAKUP

DARRIAN AND david lay in their shared bed, their bodies pressed close together

david breaks the silence "i think we should break up," he murmurs, his voice barely audible.

darrian smacks his teeth and looks at david like he's crazy. "nah, you got it all twisted," he retorts, shaking his head. "it's too early for this shit."

david meets darrian's gaze, "okay," he replies, his voice steady.

darrian sits up in the bed, disbelief etched across his face. "you for real?" he asks, "why you wanna break up?"

david takes a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "i want to see other people," he says, his tone matter-of-fact.

darrian chuckles, a bitter edge to his laughter. "you think you can just do that and not face any consequences?" he asks, his eyes narrowing. "you wildin' if you think i'm gonna let that shit slide."

david remains calm, unfazed by darrian's threats. "what you gonna do, huh?" he asks with a sassy undertone, a hint of defiance in his voice.

darrian's expression darkens, and he leans in closer to david, "i'll shoot anyone who even thinks about touching you," he says.

david hums nonchalantly, not giving darrian the attention he seeks. darrian's words hang in the air, his threats falling on deaf ears as david continues to stare into the distance.

growing frustrated, darrian hovers over david, his face just inches away. "you gonna listen to what the fuck i have to say," he declares, his voice firm.

david smirks,"make me," he challenges,.

darrian's face twists into anger. "you really testing me right now, dd," he seethes, his voice low and dangerous.

"fuck you," david retorts, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

darrian licks his front teeth, "i don't like your attitude," he says.

david meets darrian's gaze unwaveringly, refusing to back down. "i don't care," he states defiantly. but before he can finish his sentence, darrian's grip tightens around his throat, his touch a warning.

"you need to care," darrian asserts, "you need to know your place."

david starts playing with the chain around darrian's neck, using it as leverage to pull him closer. his lips graze darrian's ear as he whispers, "i don't want to listen to you. i want you to make me feel good."

darrian furrows his brows, momentarily thrown off by david's audacity. he licks his lips, considering his next move, before finally succumbing to the temptation. he crashes his lips onto david's, kissing him deeply.

david eagerly responds to darrian's advances, his hand finding its way to darrian's stomach. they break apart momentarily, their heavy breaths filling the space between them, before darrian begins planting light kisses on david's stomach. a low groan escapes david's lips.

darrian pauses for a moment, looking up at david "why you always play so much, huh?" he asks, his voice tinged with frustration, as he kisses just above the waistband of david's boxers.

david, still caught up in the heat of the moment, replies breathlessly, "i ain't playing, darrian. i want to break up."

darrian hums. with a swift movement, he removes both his and david's boxers, exposing their bare bodies to the cool air of the room. "aight, bet," darrian mutters, his irritation palpable as he positions himself between david's legs.

darrian's eyes meet david's. without a word, he enters david slowly, watching for any signs of resistance. there's a sense of possessiveness in his touch, a silent reminder that david belongs to him, and him alone.

david grips the sheets, his body trembling. darrian places a hand over david's mouth, a subtle warning that they must remain silent. "you gotta be quiet for me, baby," darrian whispers.

david rolls his eyes, darrian leans in, his lips barely brushing against david's ear, as he adds, "no need for the attitude. you clearly enjoy this shit."

darrian leans down, capturing david's lips in a kiss. his lips trail down david's neck, leaving a trail of kisses. with each thrust, he increases the pace, their bodies moving in unison.

darrian bites david's lip gently. he pulls back slightly, his eyes locked with david's. "and who's gonna make you feel this good?" he murmurs.

david gasps for breath as he locks eyes with darrian. "nobody," he breathes, "fuck," david moans, his grip on darrian's chain tightening. the pleasure courses through his veins.

darrian, with a smug smile on his face, asks with a hint of arrogance, "how bad do you want me, dd?" he slows his pace, drawing out the moment, as he waits for david's response.

david's eyes meet darrian's, he doesn't answer with words but instead moans in response, his body arching to meet darrian's every movement.

"nah, tell me," he demands, his voice commanding. "how bad do you want me?"

david's gaze meets darrian's, his voice a breathless whisper. "so bad," he admits, his desire laid bare for darrian to see. "i want you so damn bad."

darrian smirks, his hand gripping david's chin gently. "that's what i thought," he says, before resuming his pace.

finally, as their bodies reach the peak of pleasure, they collapse. darrian lays his head on david's shoulder, their breathing ragged as they try to catch their breath.

david's voice breaks the silence, "i don't want to break up," he confesses.

darrian chuckles softly, his tone filled with satisfaction. "yeah, that shit was too good for you, huh?" he teases, his fingers tracing lazy circles on david's skin.