IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME, NO ONE ELSE WOULD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3RD POV:

         WE ALL GREET EACH OTHER WITH A SMILE ON A FACE, although it might not be true. I smiled at others always.

          Was it a lie?

          No idea.

        "Your blonde streaks in your inner hair fits you so well!" Memcho smiled and played with your hair.

          You didn't like it when people touch you, expect Aqua, and when they do it without permission.

        You was at strawberry production with Ruby and memcho. You came to see Aqua but he wasn't there.

        "I dyed it actually." I smiled at her and pull away a bit.

        "Really? but it looked so natural on you." Ruby said with admiration as she looked at your hair.

        I smiled a little, looking around to the clock. It's been 5mintues already. "Where's Aqua?" I asked

       "outside for a while." Ruby said, unsure too.

       "oh..." You wished Aqua was here. You wanted to see him now. Were your feelings for Aqua....real? You didn't know.

        At first it was casual but....

         You got up, "I'm going to the toilet." You lied as you got up and walked around the place. You searched high and low to see if Aqua was here.

         You heard music playing at a distance and you walked closer as the music got louder. You peek through the door where the music came for and your eyes widen.

        You saw Kana and Aqua in the dance room talking to each other. Kana was smiling widely as Aqua was talking to her.

         It looked like they were practicing dancing but had a break and started talking to each other.

        Your heart ached when you saw that side. They seemed happy. You felt like killing Kana at the moment for some reason.

        You're being toxic right now...

         You looked away, avoiding the scene as you took a small peek at the scene. You accidentally leaned forward, opening the door slightly. The 'creek' sound of the door sounded.