ATTENTION.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[私に、そして私だけに集中してください]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOUR POV:

    AQUA HAS BEEN SPENDING EVERY MINUTE OF HIS WITH YOU. He was more clingy, more whiny for my attention, more possessive if i have to say.

    Aqua said he would find a way to not make me leave when the day was close but now he just want to stay with me.

     It got quite annoying but i didn't hate it.

     I was going to meet a childhood friend of mine today, which anger Aqua since I mention, a boy.

     He insisted he go with me to meet my friend. At first I disagree then he brought up what if the guy did weird things to me.

     "We'll be just walking around the streets." I deadpan.

     "I don't care, I'm following." He said as he walked next to you.

      I sigh, getting out of my apartment as I walked to the destination. Aqua followed beside me, very close.

      We reached a park. I waited for my friend there and Aqua was beside me. I looked through my phone as Aqua mind his own bussiness.

      "Y/n."

      I looked up from my phone to see my childhood friend, Taiki. (From Manga: Taiki is actually Aqua's half brother but he doesn't know but Aqua knows.)

3RD POV:

     AQUA'S EYES WIDEN IMMEDIATELY, seeing his half-brother, someone who can bring him information of his father is friends with him?

     Could it be you also know his father?

      You saw Taiki, you smiled brightly immediately, running to him and jumped on him, embracing him into a hug,

      "Y/n," Taiki laugh softly as he hugged back.

     That shift Aqua's attention. He just forgot what he thought about his father and was shifted to you and Taiki.

      His eyes angered but didn't do anything.

      Taiki looked up and saw Aqua, "Hoshino?"

      You looked at Aqua, still hugging Taiki, "You both know each other?"

      "We work together in a play we're going to perform soon." Taiki explained, "Why is he here?"

      Aqua didn't say anything so you butted in, "Oh, he's just accompanying me," you chuckled.

      "Oh, well, let's go then." Taishi smiled.

      Taiki offered his hand to me which i reached it as Aqua shifted his eyes uncomfortably away from the two of you.

      All of you guys walked forward. You and Taiki at the front as Aqua was behind, following quietly.

     Aqua hated this sight. He knew you were here to see Taiki but in his head, you were suppose to be focusing all your attention for him.

      After talking with Taiki as the three of you walked. Aqua didn't say anything as he was quiet the whole time.

      He felt like killing Taiki.

      You started to get worried since Aqua was never this quiet before. 

      You were blunt at this moment since your attention was all on Taiki. Both of you held hands as you walk.