【 act two 】 wake of the scarlet harbinger

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

act two :
wake of the scarlet harbinger

death nurtures new life, and life nurtures new death

and life nurtures new death.
accepting life means
accepting death . . .

it is the fundamental constant of reality—
the rule that dictate everything.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

His eyes were meant to greet the rising flames under the blaze of the setting sun

The most compelling about the fire was known as one of nature's fiercest forces. Seeing himself—Kakashi—surrounded by these crimson tides tearing through the forest, he realized how small and powerless he was.

To burn or fade out.

The only choice he and his team had now.

Akane

she was standing against the searing color of flames, laughing lunatically among them. Black, suffocating smoke had hurled like ink to the sky and blown fire sparks like golden dusts.

The glowing embers scourged; the soles of her feet smoldered the fallen leaves. In her fierce anger, she had burned all of fallen leaves of autumn, radiating like a flaming fire that consumes everything around it. Like the sun getting summoned to earth, she spewed its heavenly rage in all directions.

Kakashi was able to feel the searing waves as the fire had gone so close, now he could only gape in mute awe at the horrifying spectacle.

She had become a calamity, a disaster, a crisis of an age—a war against a catastrophe.

Let there be a cleansing.

Let there be a baptism.

Let there be a retribution.

Even if she was meant to be a villain in their eyes.

His eyes failed to comprehend what was he seeing in front of him—being tormented within. His soul was poured out on the ground because his team were destroyed, because they were completely defeated upon the retrieval mission, or worst, they were already dead.

She was never like this, she isn't supposed to be like this. What had pushed her to the utmost limits? What made her like this?

She was so cold, so fiery . . . so unforgiving.

This image of her wrath had been engraved on his memories . . . He would never forget this rupturing moment, the utter lostness, the taste of ashes, and the putrid malice he had to swallow.

"Akane . . ." It was only the solemn call Kakashi offered. "Why are you doing this . . ?"

She stood tall against the retreating twilight while her hair danced along the firestorm. Kakashi was drowned by the permeating intensity of her stern gazes, now he got a feeling that was ironically cold in his bones.

And thus, she smiled,

like a mad woman she was,

so wickedly,

so diabolically.

"

I just realized that I'm not meant to fix this corrupt world;

I am meant to destroy it.

"

handtheirend