Chapter 7

Rex Pov

I stretched my arms then started to walk over to the guild. When I made it to the door I met this girl with blonde hair and a girl who looked like Sinon from Sword Art Online II.

 When I made it to the door I met this girl with blonde hair and a girl who looked like Sinon from Sword Art Online II

I nodded a greeting to them before opening the door

Blonde:Thank you.

Blue haired girl:Thanks.

Rex:No problem.

They headed in before me then I headed inside. I made my way to the quest board and honestly didn't find too many missions. I angrily leave the building and decided to head to the magic shop I visited yesterday to talk about how to get skills. I enter and that girl from yesterday was there waiting.

???:Back so soon?

Rex:Yeah. Sorry for bothering you like this, but how does one learn new skills?

???:Oh! Are you looking to learn some?

Rex:Yes actually.

???:Well I can teach you Drain Touch. Would you like to learn it?

Rex:That would work as a great starting skill. Sure.

???:I'll need your guild card for you to learn it.

I pulled out my guild card and she did... whatever she was doing. She handed my card back and I put two points into the skill. Once I was done my body started to glow.

???:That should do it. Take care now.

Rex:Thanks for helping me.

I left the building and went towards the gate to the city. When I got there I decided on some of the classes that I wanted to be. I honestly wanted to be either a Thief or Assassin with different minor skills that would benefit me and my Pokémon in the future. I let out Bagekh then climbed on to his back and let him fly in the sky, so I could potentially find something to add to the team. As we flew I heard the guild below blaring a alert and multiple guild members standing at the gate.

Rex: Take us down.

Bagekh nodded then landed.

Guild members:Woah!