Chapter 2

Rex Pov

I decided to look around a bit to get use to my new surroundings. I saw some girl shaking a boy with a green track suit, probably someone else who got reincarnated, but they're not my problem. I soon I found a guild, and decided to sign up because I need some way to make a income. I walked inside and walked to first desk I saw.

Rex:Hey I'm looking to join the guild...

Receptionist:Great! Just pay the entrance fee, and I'll help you get started.

Rex:A fee? Crap! That's a problem. I don't have any money on me uh... Do happen to know any way I could probably make a small amount?

Receptionist:No not really.

Rex:' Fuck! '

Receptionist:The only thing I can think of is selling that fancy sword on your waist.

I looked down at my Katana then shook my head.

Rex:Forget it then...

I said walking away. I figure I could make a little money by playing my Ocarina, but street preformers don't get paid a ton as far as I know. I headed outside the walls of the city and followed a trail potentially to another town.

Rex:This is stupid. Why the hell would you have a entrance fee for a guild that probably makes money every fucking day?

I walked for what felt like hours, but I did find a small town a few yards from the city. I walked around a bit and saw everyone was surrounding the well. I decided to ask one of the villagers what they were doing.

Rex:Hey. I'm new here what's going on?

Villager:A giant frog found a way into our well, but no one wants to go in to kill it and paying the guild is too expensive for us.

Rex:Mind I do it?

Villager:You?

Rex:Yeah. I mean you said no one wants to do it plus paying me is cheaper than that god/goddess forsaken guild.

Villager:I'll find the village leader thank you so much.

Rex: It's no problem.

He runs off as I wait for him to come back with the village leader. A few minutes later the guy from before came back with the village leader.

Village Leader:I hear that you would be willing to help us with our well problem.

Rex: That's right. Just lower me down and I'll take it from there.

Village Leader:Very well.

(Small timeskip)

They tied a rope around my waist and slowly lowered me down with a lantern in hand. Once I reached the bottom I walked around looking for anything like a frog.

Rex:Christ... It's so dark in here Rocky Tunnel in Kanto look like a joke.

I then saw one huge pink blob which I assumed was the frog, but to test this I got out my Katana and slashed across it. The pink blob started to bleed and move. It was the frog and it looked hungry I let out my starter to help me fight the frog. I didn't want to say any of the Fusion Pokémon's names, so I went with the first nickname that hit my mind.

Rex:Torchlight use Vine Whip!

Vines extended from Torchlight's neck and started to crack them as the attack name implies like a whip all over the frog's body barely doing a thing to it.

Rex:Well that backfired...

I withdrew Torchlight then started to run.

Rex:Arceus you put somewhere I can't train.

I continued to run from the hungry frog. It stuck its tongue at me, so I rolled to the side. I took the opportunity to slash it's tongue off with my Katana. It roared in pain as it pulled its tongue back in its mouth. The water started to poor in violently so I threw a Pokéball at the giant amphibian. The ball gave three puffs of smoke then a firework signifying it's capture. I grabbed the ball and ran to the rope.

Rex:Pull me up!

They started to pull as I climbed the rope desperately. Once I was out I lied on the ground exhausted. The villagers cheered excitedly as I stayed on the ground.

Village Leader: You did it! Thank you so much.

I gave a thumbs up as if to say you're welcome, but I didn't want to move from where I was otherwise.

Village Leader: Here's your pay. Feel free to stay as long as you wish. If you need anything at all you come to me.

He put some coins in my hand free hand then walked off. I looked at the four coins in my hand and sighed.

Rex:Welcome to hell Rex...