14 lorb

I sat in my office working glancing at the pet viewer every so often, the male I decided to name him spirit, had yet to interact with me but giggles the girl sought me ought a couple times before spirit woke up she seemed to have taken him under her wing,  making him eat and showing him around. She gave him a tour of the area's I had allowed them early this morning. I am eagerly awaiting my shift to end shortly, when It does I head for the living area where the viewer shows them. When I enter the room spirit attempts to dive under the couch but giggles stops him holding his arm and chattering at him. I wait to see what happens, and he stares at me for a moment then jumps on the couch taking a seat I lift giggles up and carry her to my bedroom and set her on the bed, giving her a hard treat to suck on. As I leave I deactivate the portal I need some time to get to know spirit.  I find him back in their room, and deactivate the portal here also. I sit down on the floor near the cave he is in and wait, after a bit he peeks his head out examining me and I wait  a moment more before i slowly pull a chocolate treat out and lay it half way between us. He stares at the treat longingly but makes no move so i push it another quarter of the way.  He slowly and cautiously walks up to it and eats it emitting a happy sound. When he finishes I immediately put another one at the halfway point earning a suspicious glare. Reluctantly he comes closer and eats it. What he does next suprises me, he approaches me the rest of the way and motions at the treat pouch. Elated I give him three and click my fingers to signal he did a good job. When he has eaten all three I pull one more out but hold it out of reach. Once he is staring at it I bring my other hand into view and move towards his head, he immediately flinches and starts to  shy away so I pause. His eyes go back and forth between the chocolate and my hand then he sighs and relaxes a bit.   I continue to reach out giving him a light caress then rewarding him.  Standing up I reactivate the portals and start prepping a meal for myself.