Chapter Four

In the middle of day 4 Ryns suddenly goes quiet. He hasn't talked since. Maybe the pills did work. The next two days where amazing. I woke up, got dress, and ate. I would sit on my bed and call out Ryns. I would scream out profanity that I never dared to say to him before. I was so happy when he didn't reply. I finally thought I was free. That was until the 7th day out of that 10.

I lay on my back on my bed day dreaming about what it would be like to finally leave this place. I dream about all the colors I get to see, all the sounds i get to hear, all the food I get to taste, and all the new people I get to meet. I'll be able to learn how to drive. I can go back to school. I can visit my family at their grave.

A dark laugh echos through my mind. Instantly the smile leaves my face. "You will never be free."

"No! Ur suppose to be gone! Ur not suppose to be here!"

"You tried to get rid of me! You can never get rid of me!" Ryns shouts at me.

BANG! BANG!

My eyes dart to the door where someone is currently pounding quiet loudly on the metal.

"Oh, Maddi!" Ryns voices comes from the other side of the door.

It couldn't be! Hes not real. He can't be at the door.

"R-Ryns?" I ask in a shaken voice

"How fake am I now?" Ryns growls as he knocks down the door. The large chunk of metal crashes to the floor with a loud THUD!

My voice gets caught in my throat. He cant really be there can he?

A man steps out from the shadows of the hallway. His choppy hair is a bright fire truck red color with the bangs hanging in his face, he has pale skin, he stands 3 feet taller then me, and is wearing black skinny jeans with a black leather jacket. My eyes roam down to his bare chest and widen at what they find. He has nasty scars and burns all over his chest. My eyes go up to see his face which also matches his chest.

He lets out a cold laugh. "Oh, poor poor Maddi. Why cant you just accept the fact that I am real?"

"Be-becasue your not! I must be dreaming. Your not real." I say but it seems to be more to my self then to Ryns.

Ryns walks over to me. He stops in front of me. Ryns leans down to my level. I can feel the hot breath coming out of his nose. I can see the evil smirk that is placed on his lips. I can hear the deep chuckle that comes out of his lips. I reach my hand out and touch the figures chest. My hand running across the scars and burns on his chest. I feel every bump from a cut, every smooth patch that shows where he was burned, and his chest move up and down with every breath he takes. I gasp and pull my hand off of the mans chest.

Ryns lets out a booming laugh. "I am real and I am going to torture you for the rest if you life, Ms, Maddilynn May Rose."

With that he disappears and the darkness consumes me once more.