Chapter Three

I wake up two days later. This day starts off like any other too. I get dress, eat my food, argue with Ryns for a while then take a short nap. When I wake up there is plastic silver tray sitting on my desk. On the tray is a note, a couple pills, and a class of water. I pick up the note.

Good morning Ms,Rose. When you awake you need to take theses pills. They are your new medication and should help with the voices you have been hearing.

I don't take the pills right away, because we've tried bluntly of medicine before that are suppose to help make Ryns go away, but they never work. I sit on my bed and look at the cup of colorful pills. They probably won't work so there's no point in taking them.

What if they do work? What if these 5 red and blues are the pills that will finally stop my insanity?

With that thought I wrap my hand around my hand around the small plastic cup, throw my head back, and swallow the pills.

"New medicine?" Ryns asks.

"Yes, and hopefully it will help."

I expected some crude reply but surprising all I got was, "It won't."

For the rest of the day Ryns stays in my head.

Guess it didn't work. I think to myself

###

I'm sorry this chapter was so short.