Chapter Five

For the next 3 day I keep all of the pills that the nurses set of my table. By the night of the 3rd day I have 15 little red and blue pills hidden in a cup under my bed. I hide them in the morning when Ryns is still 'asleep'. It is now 10th day of that horrid week and my plan is all set.

Ryns is becoming to powerful. Someday he will seriously hurt me. There is only one way to take away his power. Only one way to make him leave me alone for good. I will finally be free from Ryns. He won't control me anymore. I won't be living my life in fear or in guilt. My head will finally be filled with my own thoughts .

Ryns is currently babbling in my ear as I reach under my bed and pull out the cup that contains the pills.

"What are those for?" Ryns says as I set the cup on my nightstand.

"They are to help get rid of you." I simply say.

I put the cup to my parted lips amd throw my head back, swallowing all 15 pills. I lay back on my back and stare up at th ceiling with a smile on my lips.

After 5 minutes Ryns disappears from in my mind.

When 10 minutes goes by my fingers and toes start to go numb.

At the 15 minute mark my arms and legs go numb as well and my vision gets fuzzy.

At 20 minutes i can finally feel my body start to give up. No, I don't fight to stay alive. No, I don't cry out for help. I lay there on my mind and enjoy the feeling of being free.

Finally when 25 minutes goes by my eyes start to close, my heart stops beating, and my blood stops flowing.

I am now free.