Don't touch her

ELLAS POV:

"WHO DID THAT TO YOU?" He yells at me
"Why the hell would you care?" I say little loud to him " TELL ME OR I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU" he yells at me i really didn't care if he'd kill me i already wanted to die "then do it" i say with no fear "I won't please just tell me who it was" he begges "some guy with blonde hair many muscels and tattoos" i say
He left the room and i followed him, he knocked to a door and the same man that hit me.

Tom smacked him so hard that he felled to the floor with bloody nose "don't touch my girl" he yells to him
"I've hit your girls many time and you haven't cared why is she so special?" He asks confused
"She's not she is just like the others" now get up and go to work.

I walked away and he saw me he started to follow me so i went to bathroom and locked my self in there, i just sat there many hours i didn't want to go back i really didn't wanna live anymore but i didn't want to kill my self eather. Someone knocked to the bathroom door "Ella are you there?" I heard his voice i just couldn't answer "open the door"
I just didn't answer so then the door opened

"Ella why are you here sitting in the floor" i still didn't answer him i wanted him to to think about What he has done to me.

He sat next to me
"What is it you can tell me" he said i had to say it
"WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND WHO WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN MY LIFE WHO HAD CARED ABOUT ME AND YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND RUINED MY LIFE SO FUCK OFF YOU BITCH" tears started to fall down my cheeks i got up and runned away.

I runned till i saw a door that could take me outside i was suprised it was open and then i runned i runned so fast till i got into a forest i runned so deep into the forest i didn't want anyone to find me. I got out of breath after a while so i sat down behind a big rock.

"Did you try to escape?" I heard his voice AGAIN How did he find me i got up and started running i've never runned this fast he was behind me he was chaising me but i was too slow and he too fast. He pulled me to the ground as i falled and he fell on me.
"Dont even try to escape, we are far away from your home sweetheart" he says smirking oh god i hated when he smirked at me "IM NOT YOUR SWEETHEART" i yelled to him, he punched me right in the face it hurted really bad.

TOMS POV:

i punched her really hard i was just so tired becouse she always was against me not like the others, i kinda liked it when she was not like the others it made her special. She had green eyes and light brown hair she was really pretty i've never felt this way about any women and i had kidnapped many women.

I helped her up and we started walking back to the hotel she looked like she was in drugs i dont know why tho. We were so close to the hotel and then lucas blake and his gang member Marco came from the corner "well well well look who it is" lucas says
Oh here we go again "lucas fuck off" i said annoyed

"Whohoo someone is having bad day did your girlfrend try to run off becouse she was tired of you huh?" He says smiling "she's not my girlfriend she is just like the others just random girls that dosen't mean anything to me" i say "really? You wouldn't care if i'd take my gun and shoot her right now?"
"Well no" i say i really meaned that even tho she was special i still didn't care.

Lucas took his gun out of his pocket and pointed her with it.