CHAPTER~04

JISOO'S POV:

My whole life changed after 11. Every little things happen that year turned out to be something bigger than I expected. Some of those which we don't even consider as a thing made me realize how impactful they can be. There were days when I started to doubt a small smile as something big for me to lose all the pain inside that's how age 11 effected me. Taking my whole family in a day while gifting me something I didn't realize would wait for me. My days were getting better with time staying with them. The nightmares,those pains, those scenes were still in my brain but my focus had been them,My new family,My new place. But the happiness wasn't actually happy with me that time as I mentioned above.

We got parted as Jen's health conditions became uncontrollable for doctors here. Still it haunts to think how afraid I was when I got to know that she wasn't ok. When I think of those,I can understand why they didn't choose to tell me the whole truth about her situation. Even though Not everything goes like we want,I still made myself go towards for some memories of that year. Those will always stick in my mind.

-The time I get to know that Jen wasn't doing better and they needed to send her abroad..

-The time when I first experienced the hostel life..
-The time when I almost lost hope to hear any of them..
-When I first called her Eomma..
-The time when I first get to that She was ok..
-She can do everything like other kids..
-The time when Taecyeon Uncle spend the whole day with me with my favourite things just to make me feel better..

-The time when I get to meet her in person.

-When She first called me by my name..

-When she said she can share her room with me like roommates even though Eomma and Appa set my rooms.

FLASHBACK

Jisoo's days started being better since time to time. Aunt and Uncle's care and supportive nature towards her made her more grateful to be towards them. Anyone seeing her could see the honest happiness sparkling into her through her smiles.

Meeting her little friend and talking with her for minutes secretly became a sweet little habit of her. Aunt started putting her in the room purposely so that Jisoo can share her words what she wanted to share within the missing days. It became a free source of happiness for her after everything. And Everything's going good until doctor's notice reached to them.

Little Jisoo was unknown of everything that was happening in front of her. Because no one was harsh enough to share those hurt words to her . Still her only wish was to see her friend talking back to her and to see Uncle & Aunt being happy like they had been .

Doctor informed something as Jisoo noticed in the hospital that made Aunt lost her smile for days though Aunt always cheered her but there's something that become lost in the smiles in Aunt which Jisoo noticed. She asked few times what was bothering her caring Aunt like this. But everytime she received a simple answer,"Don't worry,Sweetheart..."

They shorted Jisoo's visits to the hospital from thrice a week to twice a week and then once a week which bothered her more than it should. Because everytime she went to visit within those days,she just got to see her little friend from afar. From outside the door glasses which made her worry...

She wanted to talk but it wasn't possible for doctor's restrictions. She could only follow those for the betterment. And Aunt was there to sooth her and assure her that she can go and visit her friend soon but the soon was being a far word in her mind. Each soons are transforming into later. The untold laters.