The Beginning

I woke up in a not so great mood. I mean I had a right to, it was a new school and I don't know anyone here. I got out of bed and showered, made my bed, did skincare/makeup and got dressed:

 I got out of bed and showered, made my bed, did skincare/makeup and got dressed:

I curled my hair and went down stairs. I ate and got into my car. Before I drove away from my brand new house I just put my head down on the steering wheel. You got this Nat I thought to myself.

When I got to school it was kinda over whelming. There were so many new faces and new things to look at it made me nervous. I walked a little more down the hall and saw a sitting area with couches and vending machines Nice I thought.

DEVIS POV:
Me, Fab and El were sitting on our signature couches when I saw some girl walk by. I wouldn't say I know everyone here but I know all their faces. "Hey do either of you know who that is?" I said pointing at her. They both shook their heads. "Hmmm," I hummed.

NATS POV:
I went to the main office to get my schedule and locker number. When I got to my locker I noticed that it was in-between two people who had beef. I hope I don't get dragged into anything, I thought to myself.
"Hey, I'm Devi." Said a voice from beside me. It was a pretty girl with nice eyebrows. (don't ask)
"Oh uh, I'm Natalie, but you can call me Nat." "Well Nat, nice to meet you."
" Oh Devi leave her alone, wouldn't want her to get tortured like the rest of your friends." Said a small boy on the other side of me. He stuck his hand out towards me, "I'm Ben, Ben Gross." "Gross?" I said hesitantly shaking his hand. *The bell rings* " Hey Nat, sit with me and my friends at lunch, see ya!" Devi said as she walked away. "Oh I forgot to close my locker, shit." She said as she closed it and walked away, again.

                             Lunch Time:
I walked into the lounge area and saw Devi sitting there with her friends, I waved awkwardly. She gestured for me to come sit down.
"So you're Nat right?" Said a pretty asian girl across from Devi. "Yeah," "Oh well I'm Eleanor and this is Fabiola." Fabiola waved at me in a shy way and I waved back. We talked a little bit till El said,
"HOLY SHIT, who is THAT?!?" she said pointing at one of the cutest boys I've seen in a while.
"That's, that's Ethan Morales!" Devi said looking back at me. "He's been here a while but he never looked like that, he must have grown like two feet over the summer!" She said as she shook my arm. "Yeah I mean-" I said as I get cut off by his glance toward me. We made eye-contact for a while till he smiled and looked away, which sent butterflies all throughout my body.

FIRST CHAPTER DONEE. I hope you liked it and if you have any suggestions just lmk. Next one should come out soon. 💋💋