The Break-Up

TW/ smut

Today is Monday and we went to to the beach on Saturday. I haven't called, texted or even acknowledged Ethan since that day. And he's texted a little, but there is no way I could face him or Ben. It's the end of the day because the school day was boring. Ethan wasn't there and me and Ben just avoided each other. But at the end of the day I went home to do homework. While I was doing the homework I heard my window unlatching. I saw it was Ethan.
"Hey Nat." He said as he climbed in.
"Hey Ethan." I said sitting down in my bed. He came and sat next to me,
"I feel like we have something to tell the other one." He said.
"Yeah." I said back.
"Say at the same time?" He asked
"Yeah."
"3, 2, 1. I slept with someone."
"I kissed someone."
I stood up. "Wait, what?!?" I said. I thought was I did was horrible but then he goes and has sex with a whole other person. He stands up.
"I was drunk, she was drunk. I'm sorry. I never would want to hurt you on purpose."
I walked over to my window.
"Who was it?" I said quietly.
"What?"
"Who was it?" I said turning to him.
"Rachel from 3rd period. She came over with her parents, they left we drank and then, yeah." I turned back around.
"Who'd you kiss?" He asked walking closer to me.
"Ben Gross." I said
"Really?" I nodded "Why?" He chuckled.
I turned away again.
"Natalie I am so sorry, I never, never wanted to hurt you." I turned to face him.
"I think we should break-up. It doesn't have to be permanent but I don't think we are ready for a relationship." I said. I could see all emotions drop from his face.
"Yeah, yeah that's fine." He said as he walked closer to the window.
"Please just go out the front door." I said putting my head I my hand. He walked out the door. When I was sure he had left I laid on my bed. I felt tears start to come but I wasn't really sad about it. I decided to text Ben.
                                                                             Me:
                                                                            Hey
Ben G:
Hey
                                                                           Wyd
Ben G:
Nothing, kinda bored. You?
                                                    Same, can I come over?
Ben G:
Uh, sure.

I grabbed a bag, I put my perfume, extra pair of underwear (you never know), and a condom (also just in case). My dad left for a work trip yesterday so I just left. When I got there his mom answered the door.
"Oh, hello Mrs. Gross, I'm here for Ben?"
"Oh you came to have sex with my son?" She said with a smirk
"Oh uh."
"Mom, stop." Ben said rushing down to the door, his hair was wet and he was only wearing a towel.
"Uh, come in."
"Okay." He led me upstairs to his room, which was a really nice room.
"We're you showering?" I asked while sitting on his wicked comfy bed.
"Yeah,"
"So why didn't you say something when I texted?"
"Because I thought it was urgent." I smiled.
"Just give me a minute to change." I laid down on his bed and checked the time *7:36pm* I sprayed perfume everywhere. Then he came back in wearing a tee-shirt and shorts.
"Oh jeez, did you spray perfume or something." He said gesturing that it smelled bad.
"Yeah, but it smells good right?" He nodded and sat next to me. "So what-"
I kissed him, I landed a big fat wet one on him (weird way if describing it) He put his hand on my neck and hip. He moved closer to deepen the kiss. I got on top of him and started to do the thing Ethan did to my hips. I started to kiss his neck.
"Oh wow uh yo-"
"Shut up, Ben." I started kissing his lips again. I pulled off his shirt and he took mine off.
I un-zipped his pants. I crouched down in front of him,
"Wait w-what are you doing?" He said sitting up more. I pulled his pants down to reveal his Calvin Klein underwear.
"Wa- wait," he said calmly.
"Shhh, don't ruin it Ben." I said I put my hands on the rim of his underwear, he hung his head back and then my phone started to ring.
"Ah shit, hold on I have to see who it is." I said getting up and rushing to my bag. I looked at my phone. It was Devi.
"Oh uh, it's Devi." I said looking at him. Then it stopped ringing. I asked her if it was important and she replied with no. Great, just great. I thought as I sat next to him.
"Maybe we should just wait, too see what happened y'know?" I said, Ben grabbed one of his pillows and put it in his lap. He nodded aggressively then said,
"Yeah but you should probably go." I looked down and got up.
"Okay," I laughed.
"Shut up Natalie."
I put my shirt on and walked out of his house. I sat in my car for a while then drove home. When I got home I instantly fell asleep.

CHAPTER 6 DONE!!! I hope you liked the second plot twist, and don't worry Nat and Ethan are end game. If you have any suggestions lmk!!!💋💋💋