The "Friends"

TW: SMUT

It had been a couple of weeks since me and Ethan's break-up. And we hadn't really talked in school but once in a while he would come over or I would go over to his house. Just to talk, that's it. Me and Ben have become closer too, but we're just friends.

It was Saturday night at about 9:25pm when I got a text from Ethan.

Ethan❤️:
Hey Nat, can u come over?
Me:
Yep, omw.

I got in my car and went over there. When I got there his parents weren't home unlike usual. I knocked on the door once and it instantly opened.
"Oh uh hi!" I said with a smile.
He pulled me in and kissed me. He pushed me against his wall and knocked something over as he aggressively kissed me. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer. I pushed him off.
"I- I thought we were just causal." I said with a little laugh at the end. He pulled back into the kiss. He pulled away.
"Oh Nat, the things you do to me." He said as he looked me up and down.
"Oh Ethan stop." I said, giggling. I pulled him back in as I started to palm him through his jeans. He threw his head back with a slight moan. He kissed me again then said.
"God I missed this." I let go.
"Why'd you stop?" He questioned.
"I'm not going to have sex with you if we aren't dating." I said, 'God I'm stupid' I thought.
"Well I don't want a relationship right now." He said.
I picked up my bag, flattened my hair, then walked out the door. I almost got to my car until I heard him yell.
"Wait, god Nat. I like you okay?" He said, I turned around.
"I like you a lot, I- I even think I love you. Ever since fricken 6th grade when we did that science project together." He started to walk down to me.
"These last few days have been horrible, I missed the way you laughed, I missed they way you held my hand, I just missed you. I love you Natalie." He said smiling.
I ran up to him, jumped into his arms and kissed him.
"I love you too." We hugged for a while before going inside. When we reached the door he lifted me up in his arms and carried me up the stairs. When we got to his room he laid me down on the bed. He started to kiss me, I wrapped my legs around him. He immediately started to take off my pants. When he did he looked down at my underwear and smirked.
"New ones?" He questioned. I shrug and giggle. He bend over and starts to kiss my inner thighs. I let out a small moan every time his lips make contact with my skin. He grabs the side of my underwear and slowly pulls them off. When their off all the way he slowly starts to kiss my clit. I grabbed the back of his head and moaned a little louder. He grazed the sides of me with the tip of his tongue. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and held me in place. He started to tease my clit with his tongue. He lifted his head to see my currant state, a string on saliva coming up with his mouth. He licks two of his finger before slowly sliding them inside of me. I grab his hair and moan. He glides his finger in and out of me. He looks up at me trying to find the spot. When he finds it he touches it multiple times. I'm so close.
"Ethan... I'm gonna-" I begin to say through little moans.
"Do it." He says smirking and watching me in awe. He started to go faster still managing to hit that spot every time. I can feel my high start to come. Then suddenly I release myself all over his hand. Letting out numerous amounts of moans. He watches in amazement as I come all over his hand.

After we both wash up we embrace each other in his bed. Falling asleep in each others arms.

That was 3 months ago, me and Ethan are still together and me and Ben are still friends. Im so glad we made up, thanks for reading!

THE LAST CHAPTER DONE!!! I know it was kind of a short story but it was my first story, don't hate. If you have any suggestions lmk!! 💋💋💋