The Beach

TW/barely smut

Me and Ethan started dating after our first time together. And after that one time we've been doing it all the time. And each time is different, it's crazy. My sex life is fucking awesome.

Today Me, Ethan, Devi, El, Trent, and Fab are going to the beach. The Ben Gross kid was coming but I don't think he is. But before that happens let me show you my bathing suit:

 But before that happens let me show you my bathing suit:

Cute I know. I drove everyone but Ethan said he would be a little late, I didn't really think anything of it. When we got there we played in the sand and the water and had a great time, but then when we were all tanning Devi brings up Ethan.
"So uh, where is Ethan?" She asks.
"Oh he's just a little late." I said nervously.
"We've been here for 2 hours." Fab said.
"Yeah." Devi and El agreed.
"What if he's cheating." Devi blurred out, after she said that El slapped her arm.
"Ow, what was that for." She said.
"I should probably go." I said getting up and grabbing my stuff. "Wait I wasn't being serious." She said but I couldn't help but think she could be right, I mean he could have any girl in the school if he wanted. Just then Ben starts walking down to the beach.
"The party has arrived." Ben yelled.
"Sure, you're definitely the party," I said, turning towards him. "I am if I brought beer." "WOOW BEER PARTY!!" Trent yelled.
"Trent this isn't a party." El said grabbing his arm.

             A COUPLE HOURS LATER:

So let's just say I had a little to much fun at the beach. I drank waayyy to much, especially for my first time. Ben was the only who didn't drink even though he brought the beer, he said he was the "dd".
The sun started to set and there was no way I could drive myself.
"Okay Nat, I think we need to get you home." Ben said grabbing my arm.
"No I'm having fun, you wanna have fun with me?" I said pulling him closer. (btw i have no responsibility for what happens) "O-okay yeah we gotta go, bye guys." Ben said helping me walk.
"BYE BEN!" they all yelled.
When we got up to where he was parked he basically had to put me into the car. Right before we drove off he asked me, "Alright, are you okay?" he looked at me.
For a split second I sobered up.
"I think Ethan's cheating on me." I responded.
Then he just drove me home, but when we pulled up, right before he helped me out of the car he said.
"If I were him, I would never treat you like that." Now I know that every guy says that but he seemed genuine and sweet. So dumb drunk me kissed him, and I kinda liked it. He grabbed the back of my head to intensify the kiss. I pulled away.
"Oh my fucking god, sorry." I said as I stumbled to get out of the car. I made it up to my room and thought about it for a second then fell asleep. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?!

CHAPTER FIVE DONE! I hope you liked the plot twist, don't worry it will be fine (or will it?) If you have any suggestions lmk!💋💋💋