𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 CAST

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 CAST

IN WHICH,
makayla rein, is a teenage girl, months away from graduation. she has been struggling with her life problems since she was born, yet when catching feelings for her 3rd grade best friend, matthew sturniolo, is added into the mix, she believes it isn't right, and begins to struggle even more. yet, she has a distraction, alex lott, to help push away her feelings to rot away in the back of her mind. except she also pushes her best friend away as well as her best friend in the process. but yet, when feelings get too tough to ignore, makayla just can't help herself.

OR...

IN WHICH,
matthew sturniolo had always cared for his best friend, makayla rein. she's been his closest friend his entire life pretty much, why wouldn't he? but something in him slowly begins to change as he all of a sudden begins to feel stronger feelings than just a friend would. but, when makayla begins to push him away, he feels helpless, losing the one thing he felt as if he could never lose. wanting to keep his bond, he tries and tries to talk to her, but it's mostly no use. can he bring makayla back into his life?

Cast !

MAKAYLA REIN
₊˚⊹ ᰔ⋆⑅˚₊
sydney sweeney

❛ you know damn well those 'i love you's were faker than any youtuber apology video

you know damn well those 'i love you's were faker than any youtuber apology video. so honestly, fuck you.