𝟎𝟎𝟐 , finn in his peasant era

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃  002 , finn in his peasant era( real life, social media )

( real life, social media )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ !
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

MAKAYLA WAKES UP AGAIN FOR the 100th time this year. she can hear her dad drunkenly laughing at something funny on the television, and sighs slightly before getting out of bed and walking over to her closet.

she pulls out a white, long-sleeve shirt, and beige cargo jeans, sliding on air forces to finish off the look.

walking into the bathroom, she stares at herself in the mirror for a moment before brushing her hair and teeth, along with flossing and mouthwash.

she felt so off. her dad yells at her on a regular, but this time for it being over something so small, it just doesn't sit right with her. she just felt like her dad was growing more and more sensitive and ignorant every day, and she had no way of standing up for herself.

but she remembers how much worse it could have been if matt didn't stand up for her, which leaves a small smile on makayla's face, walking out of the bathroom and towards her vanity to do her usual routine.

in the middle of doing her mascara, her phone pinged and she looked at the notification. matt was already here, which was weird for him to be so early but she quickly finished what she was doing, grabbed her bag, and rushed outside.

climbing into the car, she took her usual spot next to nick. "you're here quite early?" she said, a slight tone of confusion in her voice.

"finn and grace decided they're going together, in their parents' car." nick responds before anyone else.

madi laughs a bit from the back, and makayla turns around, not expecting her to be there. "they're friendship is honestly adorable." madi smiles, waving slightly at makayla.

madi's words earn nods from everyone else in the car before it goes quiet again, the only noise being the music that is softly playing from the speakers.

they make it to school, and matt parks into a parking spot. all of them climb out of the car and walk up to the large building, side-by-side.

"here we go again." nick huffs, and adjusts the strap on his shoulder.

pushing through the glass doors, the silence from outside is quickly removed from the atmosphere and replaced with the loud talking from the teenagers in the hallways, causing makayla to groan, just wanting it to be quiet for once.

the five of them continue walking until they all part ways, leaving makayla to herself and her thoughts, which yes, was the only thing she could pay attention to even with all the loud noise that filled her ears.