𝟎𝟎𝟑 , i'm the best

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 003 , i'm the best( real life )

( real life )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ !

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

MAKAYLA HAD JUST FINISHED THE last day of this school week, thankfully, and was now in matt's minivan, going to the triplets' house to hangout. madi, grace, and finn were all also coming.

it's quiet for the most part, but nick suddenly speaks up. "so.. do you guys have any ideas for what you wanna do?" he asks, turning off his phone and setting it down beside him.

everyone looks at each other, shaking their heads.

"haven't really thought about it, no." finn says, turning off his phone as well.

the car goes silent, as everyone goes into thought about what to do.

makayla shrugs. "we could film a blind baking video?" she suggests, turning in her seat to face nick.

"i guess, but i feel like it's a little early to film it." nick responds, shifting slightly to get more comfortable.

grace rolls her eyes. "it's never too early to film a video!" she grins, leaning forward. "we can do that."

everyone else nods in agreement, as chris turns up the volume to the music that was quietly playing before.

the car goes quiet again, grace and finn quietly bickering and laughing to videos in the back, madi telling them to shut up every so often.

eventually, matt pulls into their driveway, and everyone is quick to exit the car.

"who's gonna be the blind one this time?" grace asks, stepping out of the minivan, slamming the door shut once finn and madi exit from her side.

"definitely kayla," nick grins, closing the car door.

makayla groans, walking up to the front door of the house. "why me?" she asks, moving to the side so matt can unlock the door.

"you're literally the only one that hasn't done it yet." chris says, standing behind matt.

"so? you guys could like, go a second time," makayla crosses her arms in defense, not wanting to be the center of attention for the whole video.