𝟎𝟎𝟓 , how tired were you?

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 004 , how tired were you?( real life )

( real life )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ !
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

MAKAYLA WAKES UP AGAIN, UNFAMILIAR with her surroundings, but she then remembers that she fell asleep in the bathroom after hiding in there for the rest of the day, locked behind the door, never wanting to come out.

she quickly jumps up from the floor, remembering that school still awaited her. yet her neck ached from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position, causing her to groan, but she rushed to check the time, worrying that she could be late for school.

makayla lifts up her phone, turning it on.

7:18 A.M, it reads, and makayla internally sighs, knowing how terrible the situation could have gotten if she had been late to school, shivering slightly at the thought, now knowing what her dad is capable of.

she heads over to her closet, picking out yet another outfit, which today happens to be a navy blue long sleeve, paired alongside white cargo jeans and white jordan 1s.

doing her usual school routine, her mind is taken off of the events that happened yesterday, finding comfort in doing her simple makeup and skincare. she never really knew why, but watching the lipgloss slowly begin to glow on her lips was therapeutic.

but she always had found joy in the smallest things, never really getting to experience anything since her toddler ages, which she barely remembers anyway.

after finishing her makeup, she stares at herself in the mirror. luckily, her dad's slap didn't leave a long-lasting mark, which she was grateful for.

finally snapping back into reality, makayla got up from her vanity, grabbing all her needed supplies and leaving her room in a hurry.

getting downstairs, no trace of her dad was left behind besides a few pieces of shattered glass scattering the wooden floor. he must have cleaned up and left late last night, heading off to wherever he usually goes, which would most likely be the bar and then a random girl's house.

makayla made her way into the living room, sitting down on the dark blue sofa, setting her backpack down next to her as she pulled out her phone, beginning to scroll through her many notifications, whether it be from groupchats or instagram.

an unpleasant aura still surrounded her, feeling uneasy being in the same area where her dad once was, but she ignored the feeling that pooled in her stomach as she laughed lightly to comments on her friends' instagram posts.