𝟎𝟎𝟏 , reminds me of minecraft

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 001 , reminds me of minecraft( real life, social media )

( real life, social media )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ !
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

THE SOUNDS OF HER ALARM blaring throughout the room is enough to wake makayla up. she lets out a tired groan, rubbing her eyes and turning off the alarm, the room immediately growing silent. sitting up, makayla looks around the familiar space, yet another school day. in about an hour, makayla's friends would be here to pick her up, which is enough to get her out of bed.

she walks over to the closet, thinking for a moment on what she wants to wear, and decides on a more simplistic outfit, consisting of a white short-sleeve shirt, along with baggy jeans and air forces.

after putting on the comfortable clothing, she walks into the bathroom that was connected to her room. her dad had given her the master bedroom, but proceeded to yell at her about how spoiled she was as if it was her fault. what did he expect her to do? pick up all the furniture and move it downstairs into the smaller, dustier room?

makayla let out a huff of air and began combing her hair, ridding of any present knots. she then brushed her teeth, flossed, and swished mouthwash around, making sure that any morning breath that was once there was for sure not there anymore.

after finishing the simple tasks, she walked out of the bathroom and over to the vanity to do her skincare and makeup, which was quite quick and easy. she rubbed the serum into her face before applying lipgloss onto her lips and mascara to her eyelashes. once she had finished, she stared at herself in the mirror for a while, glancing over her own features to see if anything had changed. she ran a hand through her hair with a sigh and got up. grabbing her backpack that was sitting in the corner of the room, makayla swung it over her shoulder. she picked up her phone and walked out of her room, heading downstairs.

luckily, her dad wasn't home. he was probably off at some other girl's house, but makayla could care less. she checked the time and decided on scrolling through instagram until matt arrived, which wouldn't take too long considering how much time she had spent staring at herself in the mirror. she sat down on the sofa and opened her phone.

matthew.sturniolo

sturniolo