𝟎𝟎𝟔 , i'm the man

₊˚ ࣪˖𓂃 006 , i'm the man( real life, imessage, social media )

( real life, imessage, social media )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ !
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

AS USUAL, MAKAYLA IS ONCE again waken up by her alarm for school. god, she's just started dreading going to that place. after a moment of laying in silence, she finally sits up and gets out of bed. the warmth that once surrounded her from her blankets immediately leaves, and is instead replaced by the cold air of her room, sending goosebumps over her body.

makayla walks into her bathroom to brush her teeth and hair as she usually does. it's nothing new. once her hair isn't knotted and her mouth tastes like mint, makayla walks back out into her room and sits down at her vanity. today, she decides to add lip liner into the mix of her makeup, as it's usually just lip gloss that she wears.

sitting in front of the mirror, makayla lets out a sigh. she watches as the mascara becomes prominent on her eyelashes, and once they look good, her eyes trace every detail on her face, making sure she looks okay. when makayla decides she does, she stands up and walks over to her closet to take out her clothes.

slipping on a pair of grey sweatpants, a white lace tank-top, and a black hoodie over top. makayla lets out another sigh, a tired one. she puts on her white airforces to top it all off.

makayla grabs her backpack from the corner of the room and unplugs her laptop to put it in. after she's one-hundred percent sure she has everything that she needs for the day, she exits her room. her dad isn't anywhere to be or heard, so she sighs yet again, of relief this time.

she has sighed a lot in the past thirty minutes, hasn't she.

taking her spot on the sofa, makayla leans back into it with huff. pulling out her phone, there isn't that many notifications. a few from imessage, and some from instagram, but other than that, her phone has been pretty dry recently. matt is one of the few messages that she has, so of course she has to reply.

ᶦᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ !
━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

matthew 😇
we're getting mcds again
do u want anything

makayla 😇
obviii
hashbrowns PUHLEASE
and an iced coffee w caramel

matthew 😇
coming right upp
i'll be there in like 10