𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

Im chilling in me and miles dorm room waiting for him to come back after his patrol with my spider suit on just in case and he comes back but not through the door or the window.. through a portal. He looks at me excitedly.

"What's going on?" I ask concerned

"I found a whole lot of spider people. We have to go check it out!" He whisper yells

"Are you crazy? We can't just go into a ran-" I say before getting cut off by him pushing me into the portal and walking in after.

I fall into this.. spider club? While he lands perfectly. People are staring at us curiously and Miles helps me up.

"I am going to kill you." I whisper to him and he laughs

Gwen then walks up to us.

"Hey guys. Miguel wants to talk with you both." She says

"Who?" I ask and Miles elbows me

"What I was just asking?" I say smacking the back of his head lightly

"He's the person who made this place. The big man or whatever you want to call him." She says as she starts walking and we follow her.

We get to his office or whatever and he comes down slow as ever.

Miles starts to whisper to gwen but she cuts him off saying it's his thing and he just nods. We wait for what feels like hours for him to come down and he finally does.

He gets me bored and I hear the door open to his office.

"Miguel, you said you needed me?" A dark skinned boy with wicks and brown eyes says in a British accent coming closer, he has multiple face piercings, he's wearing a leather jacket with spikes on it, an arm band with spikes on it, a spiked up collar, he had a guitar on his back, skinny jeans with 3 belts im pretty sure, very dark big lips. He walks up to Miguel and Gwen walks up and stands next to him.

"Yes. Gwen and Hobie, yn, and Miles will be your new roommates you can teach them what to do." Miguel says

"Who's yn?" Hobie asks and I wanted to run away in the moment so I unintentionally turned invisible.

"Her-" Miguel begins to say pointing in my direction but they can't see me. Miles starts to walk up to where I was standing and he bumps into me not being able to see. he turns around and everyone looks confused.

"She turns invisible when she gets embarrassed or shy. She can't control it." Miles says and he turns back to me.

"yn try to turn visible again." Miles whispers grabbing my shoulders.

I turn visible and Miles stands next to me and i put my hands over my mask getting even more embarrassed but trying to control my invisibility.

Miles pushes me causing me to fall and I get up and tackle him to the ground about to slap him when Miguel interrupts us.

"That's yn." He says pointing at me causing me to freeze and Hobie smirks. "is that alright with you guys?" Miguel asks Gwen and Hobie and they both say yes.

"Ok go show them their rooms." Miguel says and I get up of miles helping him up and he mocks me turning invisible.

"Shut up miles." I say and he walks up to gwen and hobie leaving me walking behind the 3 of them.

"Your names hobie right?" Miles says to him

"Yea wsp" he replies

"You wanna know somethin." Miles says looking back at me

"Sure." Hobie says looking straight

"Yn is very clumsy, Yk one time she fell into a water fountain and another time we were at a trampoline park and she was doing her little gymnastics flips and she accidentally hit a little boy." Miles says and hobie chuckles making me turn invisible I knew he would've made fun of me again so I just stopped walking and hid behind a corner seeing what they would do . Miles looks back at me but I'm not there.