𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

I wake up to Gwen sleeping on the floor and I'm hanging off the bed. I get up but fall quickly and get a pounding headache. I hear someone knock which makes my headache ten times worse.

"Come in." I say lowly trying not to hear myself but it doesn't work. The door opens and I see hobie and miles looking around the room.

"What'd you guys do lastnight?" Miles asks suspiciously

"I don't know." I say

"What do you mean you don't know?" Miles asks

"I don't remember." I say trying to sit up

Hobie looks on the floor next to gwen seeing 3 ½ empty bottles of cocktail, one being half empty.

"You guys were drinkin last night?" Hobie asks. I look where he was next to gwen lookin at the bottles.

"I guess." I say

"Is she even alive?" Miles asks pointing to gwen who doesn't look like she's breathing. I reach over and grab her wrist feeling her pulse.

"Yea she is." I say and Gwen's eyelids starts to flutter open.

"What the fuck happened?" Gwen asks holding her head in pain as soon as she started talking.

"Hangover." Hobie and Miles say looking at eachother.

"ion got time to have no goddamn hangover." I say getting up weakly and trying to walk to my room.

"You sure? Your stumbling a bit." Hobie says

"Yn just chill for a while." Miles says.

"Alright whatever." I say laying on my bed going on TikTok searching up how to get rid of a hangover. I see a girl putting her face in ice water as long as she can so I go into the kitchen grabbing a bowl and filling it up with cold water and putting ice in it.

"What are you doing yn?" Miles asks

"Trying to get rid of this dumbass hangover." You say

"And how is ice water going to fix that?" He asks

"I don't know I just saw it on TikTok. So shut up and lemme do this." I say dipping my head back in the bowl keeping it in there as long as I can and I start to feel better. I do it a couple times more before I knock on Gwen's door telling her to come to the kitchen and I get her a bowl with water and ice as well.

"What is this?" She asks in a tired voice.

"Ice water I saw it on TikTok this girl said it helps with hangovers." I say and she looks at it confused on what to do with it.

"Dunk your head in it as long as you can, like this." I say dipping my head in my bowl demonstrating how to do it and she follows my steps.

"Oh shit it's working." She says excited to not have that annoying headache no more.

Once we both feel completely energized we sit on the couch and relax on our phones for about an hour and then I start speaking.

"We should have a movie night!" I say

"Yea we should, hobie and miles can join us too, if they want of course." She says

"Ok, I'll ask miles." I say getting up from the couch and she does the same. She goes to knock on Hobies door while I knock on miles.

"Hey y/n/n whatsup? Are you feeling better?" He asks concerned, checking my temperature.

"Yea im alright. Me and gwen was wondering if you and Hobie wanted to have a movie night." I say laughing slightly.

"I'm down." He says "when are we having it?" He asks

"We didn't think about that yet but I have to get in the shower and get changed and I don't know who else has to as well so maybe in 2 hours?" I say

"Alright. Me and Hobie already got in the shower this morning when you and Gwen were doing you little ice facial things." He says and I nod

"Ok well I'm gonna get ready. I'll just tell you when it's time." I say leaving his room walking to my own to get clothes.
I get in the shower and change into pjs

(𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐣𝐬)

When i leave the bathroom, Gwen goes in after me and i go to your room doing my skincare and air drying my hair. Gwen gets out she blow dries her hair and does her skincare. When we're done she goes to tell them we're ready and I pull out the pull out couch putting pillows on it and blankets since the mattress already has sheets. I put the snacks on the mattress and set it all up. As soon as I'm done they all come out and we all get comfortable. I'm sitting in between Gwen and Miles with Hobie on the other side of Miles.

"What movie do y'all wanna watch?" I ask

"I don't know." They all say

"What kind of movie? Horror? Action? Drama? Romance? Comedy? Thriller?" I ask

"We should watch a horror movie that isn't that scary. You know?" Gwen says

"Yall agree?" I ask and Hobie and miles nods "y'all got anything in mind or do you want me to pick?" You ask trying to be thoughtful.

They all look at eachother and signal for you to pick. You pick the black phone. (𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥)
You guys finish the movie and start talkin about yall life's and experiences being spider women/men. Eventually you guys all fall asleep all snuggled up.

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝟗𝟐𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.