𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

I wake up before everyone and get out of bed I stretch out my arms then I take out my phone, going on camera app and taking a picture of them. I giggle slightly at the picture.

( 𝐠𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐞

( 𝐠𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐞.)

I then go to the bathroom and then my room and I do my everyday morning routine.

Since I did nothing yesterday I decide to go on a walk. I grab my bag with everything I need in it and open a portal to go to my world. When I get there I walk on a path with a bunch of trees and birds,barely anyone comes here this is the peaceful side of New York City. I continue walking and then a girl walks towardme. She has the most flawless skin and the brightest smile.

(𝐡𝐞𝐫)

(𝐡𝐞𝐫)

"Hi." She says to me stopping in front of me with a smile

"Hey." I say smiling back at her

"I love your outfit." She says kindly

"Aw thank you I love yours too." I say admiring her outfit

"I'm new to New York. Would you mind showing me around?" She asks a little nervous

"Yes of course! My names yn btw." I say walking next to her.

"Jade. It's nice to meet you." She says with her hand out.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say shaking her hand.

I show her around the City the ghetto parts and the classy parts. While I was showing her around we had some conversations and she seems like a real sweetheart. When I show her everywhere it's already starting to get dark.

"Do you want my number? So we can keep in touch?" I ask pulling out my phone

"Sure!" She says excited to have her first friend in New York.

"Ok are you ready?" She nods "It's ***-****-****" I add as she types it into her phone. She texts me and we take a picture together for the contact photo. I name her "𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄  💚"  and she names you "𝐘𝐍 💗"

"Ok well I gotta get going. I think I know my way back so I'll be on my way." She says about to walk back to where we came from.

"Are you sure? There's a shortcut and I can walk you. If your comfortable with it of course." I say and she nods excitedly. I walk her home and once she's out of sight I go into an abandoned alley way where no one's around and open up a portal and go back to my new dorm.

When I get there the pull out couch is still out. I sigh in slight annoyance and clean it all up. Once I'm done I go into my room and go on my phone. I take off my Do Not Disturb and find a bunch of text from Miles and Gwen and A random number. Probably Hobie.  

"Shit." I say to myself

————————————————————————
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 ❤️❤️

yn

yn wru

yn?

are you okay?

where did you go?

y/n/n

yn

answer your phone.

yn.

50+ messages
————————————————————————

I get up off my bed and knock on his door. He opens it looking worried and angry at the same time. He pulls me in his room and sits on his bed.

"Yn where were you? I was worried sick!" He yells

"I just went back to our dimension and went on a walk." I simply say

"For 13 hours?!" He asks angrily

"I met a girl, she was new she didn't know her way around so I showed her." I say giving him a slight stank look for raising his voice at me.

"You could've texted?" He says still angry

"Well I wasn't thinking! I just wanted to hang out with her. Your acting like you never go anywhere without telling anyone!" I say back at him getting frustrated

"Whatever yn." He says turning his back on me.

"Whatever yn." I mock him under my breath leaving his room slamming the door behind me.

"Yn?" Gwen asks coming out of her room.

"Hi." I say trying to calm down

"Are you alright?" She says and I smile at her sweetness unlike someone

"Yea, I'm gonna go to sleep I've been walking around all day." I say and she nods.

"Goodnight yn." She says

"Goodnight. And thank you." I say

"For what?" She asks

"For not being an asswhole like someone." I say pointing to his door. She laughs slightly.

"Anytime." She says walking into her room and I walk into mine.

I relax watching a movie before falling asleep.

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨.

𝟕𝟖𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.