𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Miles and I, have been living here for about 3 weeks now and we decided to hang out just the two of us for the day. We start off our day by going to the café, I order a strawberry croissant with caramel iced coffee and he gets a breakfast burrito with mocha coffee. Once we get done eating we pay then go to a store and I buy him a hoodie that has a spider logo on it. We spend the rest of the day together just hanging out, laughing, posting, and everything.

It starts getting dark so we go back to the spider society and go to our room. When we get there we both go into my room and watch a movie

 When we get there we both go into my room and watch a movie

(𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

(𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.)

You guys end up falling asleep and the next morning you wake up and he's on the edge of the bed about to fall off even though he has all that room you get out of bed pushing him to the middle of it, going to the bathroom. You get in the shower and put this on.

You put your hair in a braid so it can dry and go back into your room sitting at your vanity doing your skincare and makeup

You put your hair in a braid so it can dry and go back into your room sitting at your vanity doing your skincare and makeup. Soon enough Miles wakes up.

"Goodmorning." He says in a sleepy voice

"Goodmorning, what are you doin today?" I ask taking out my hair since it dried.

"Nothin much. We should probably get to know our roommates more." He suggests

"Yea we should, I'll ask gwen to hang out and you can ask Hobie." I say and I see him nod in the mirror.
He gets up and goes to his room and he gets in the shower and does whatever he needs to do.
I fluff out my hair a little bit and walk out of my room trying to remember which one is Gwen's. I knock on one hoping for it to be Gwen's and luckily it is, she comes out of her room seeing who it is she opens it completely. She's already dressed and looks ready to go out.

"Hey yn what's up?" Gwen asks

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?
You know to try and get to know each other." I say and she smiles when I'm in mid-sentence.

"Of course. Let me get a bag real quick." She says walking into her room leaving her door open. I walk into my room grabbing a tote bag. I grab some money, lipgloss, mini hair brush, a water bottle, and pepper spray and a taser. I may be spider girl but I still have to keep safe off-duty. I come back out of my room and we get out of our rooms at the same time. We leave without telling the boys and we walk around town, going to shops, taking pictures, and just talking getting to know each other.

"So how are you and Miles doing?" She asks giving me a smirk.

"He told you?" I ask a little embarrassed

"Yea, he told me about how you guys are only dating to make your parents happy too." She says "but I was wondering if you have any real feelings for him you know past friendship." She adds

"If im being completely honest. He's good looking and everything don't get me wrong but ion see him like that at least I don't think I do. He's my best friend and nothing will change that but I don't want to fall in love with him. I guess I'm I don't know.. scared?" I say and she nods

"So why don't you tell him?" Gwen asks

"I do everything to make everyone happy that I just don't want to ruin anything. With him or my parents or anyone else around us." I say

"I understand." She says and I smile. "We should check that store out." She adds smiling.

"Okay!" You say as you guys walk towards the store. You guys walk around for a little bit more until it starts getting dark.

"Should we go back?" She asks and I nod. She opens up a portal and we go back. When we get back Hobie and Miles aren't there so I get in the shower and change into a pj set. When I get out gwen gets in and when she's out she knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I say and she opens the door

"Do you want to have a sleepover in my room?" She asks.

"Sure! I'll get snacks and shit." You say walking into the kitchen.

(𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬) You go into the cabinets and grab snacks. Gwen walks in after you and you grab bottles of cocktails and look at her with a smirk. She smirks and nods and you grab it putting it with all the other snacks. You gather all the snacks and head to her room. She sets them up on the bed and you guys start off having a few snacks with a few 'drinks' and those few turned into a couple more and then a couple more after that and a couple more after that and a couple more after that until your both.. you know. You guys are way over tipsy. The last thing you remember is you guys laughing, talking, drinking more, watching a movie, acting like crackheads and then you black out.

𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 😭

𝟗𝟑𝟒 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.