Beautiful skies over Nepal

You land and you escape from the agents. The sky is perfect today, the air is clean and the wind is calm. The only thing you have to do is to steal a plane? Well its better if we just purchase a plane ticket. As you walk slowly to the terminal there is only one flight is operated by Yeti Airlines.

-Yes ,this one should do. I don't care where we are flying i just want to escape from here-Y/N

Y/N boards the plane

(he camouflaged his equipment using his powers) 

-BI bip blip bid bii-BD

-No,i don't care abut the radianite here.-Y/N

-BIB BIB BIIIIII-BD

-What do you mean a terrorist attack?-Y/N

-Bi biiiii-BD

-Meh, these agents will stop them.-Y/N

As you were about to take off pilot cancels the take off and taxis back to the gate.

Unfortunately all flights here were cancelled ,we don't know why but we apologize for it.

Suddenly the airport alarm turns on, you have to evacuate from the village. You wonder why.....

While getting off the plane you turn on your camouflage and you go to look for the cause of evacuation. 

You hear gunshots, you immediately go to investigate. As you get closer you hear more of them.

You enter some kind of facility, and you find yourself in the middle of a gunfight. It seems that agents are fighting with other agents?

-No...They are from other earth, they are here to set off a radianite stealing bomb.. I got hit by that bomb, that's why im like this-Feliz

-Do you want to help me stop them?-Y/N

-I would love to.-Feliz

You sneak behind the enemy agents. You see them plating the bomb. Now is your chance. You shoot the one who is planting in the stomach and you immediately camouflage yourself again.

The enemy agents don't know what to do, they don't know who did this and what caused the death of their teammate .You take down the second agent, only 3 are left. That's when Neon and others go in, they kill the last 3 with ease. You see that the terrorist are stopped .Just then out of nowhere you get hit by a shock dart ,you get paralyzed....You cant move. Reyna and Brimstone come up to you, they cuff you and they put a bag on your head.

We fucked up again Feliz...

END OF CHAPTER 5