Dilemma

Shwetha came back to New York after having a good time with her parents in Hyderabad.

8:30 Am NYC

Shwetha was sleeping in her hostel. Her manager from Hyderabad called her.

Shwetha:- Hello...😴😪

Manager:- Shwetha this is your manager from Hyderabad

Shwetha:- Sir. Yes sir .

Manager:- Shwetha do you remember what is today's date?

Shwetha:- Yes, but why sir

Manager:- You just have 16 more days to complete the project. I hope it's almost done.

Shwetha:- Yes sir, the project is almost done. We'll present the project to the dealers in a week.

Manager:- Good Shwetha, after presenting the work to the dealers , you should immediately come back to Hyderabad. You have 2 more projects lined up.

Shwetha:- Sir you mean I'll be coming back to India in 2 weeks.

Manager:- Yes. Complete everything and handover the project to Darshan Raval. Bid a goodbye to all of them and come back to us.

Shwetha:- Ok sir, thank you.

Shwetha's pov:- Kya 2 weeks mein hyderabad jaana hai? Mujhe nehi jaana... Wait.. kya sochrahi hu main? It's my own city, I should go. mein zindagi baar yaha nehi rehsakthi. Be strong Shwetha.

In DR Entertainment

Darshan was working with his manager when Shwetha entered his cabin.

Darshan:- Hey ,, hi how are you? Trip kaise chali?

Shwetha kept his black coffee on his table.

Shwetha:- Bohot achi thi. Tabiyat kaise hai aapki?

Darshan:- Fit and Fine.

Shwetha:- Darsh, project ending mein hai.  1 week mein complete hogi.

Darshan:- Every nice. I know tum bohot smart ho. Iss project se humko bohot profit hogi.

Shwetha:- Haa, dealers ko next week presentation Denge.

Darshan:- Ok as you wish..

Shwetha:- Darsh, your not feeling anything?

Darshan:- What should I feel, I'm happy that project is over.

Shwetha's blood boiled, she was very angry.

Shwetha:- Ohhh.. happy.. nice.. thank you I'll leave.

Darshan:- Ok, mujhe bhi kaam hai.

Shwetha left his cabin with tears.

Manager:- Sir, aap sach mein feel nehi horaha hai?

Darshan:- Kya feel hogao, project katham logai tho humko hi profit hain na.

Manager:- Sir profit aayegi lekin Shwetha madam kabhi NYC nehi aayegi.

Darshan:- Kya matlab

Manager:- Shwetha mam sirf project karne yaha aaya tha. Wo complete hogai toh woh chali jayegi, phir wapas kabhi aayegi.

Darshan:- Main ye kaise bhool saktha hu? Shit.. matlab wo 2 weeks hi mere saath rahegi kya?

Manager:- Ha sir.

Darshan was upset that Shwetha is going to leave in 2 weeks.

Time skip

Shwetha was having milkshake in the canteen thinking about the promise which she gave to her mother. Darshan came and sat beside her.

Darshan:- I'll miss you

Shwetha:- Haa?

Darshan:- I'll miss you Shwetha!

Shwetha:- Kyu?

Darshan:- Aadat hogai tum Mereko, roj time to time tumhari haat ki coffee Pina, tumhare saath lunch karna, tumko tang karna, everything. I'll miss everything.

Shwetha:- Don't worry , mein aapki manager ko bolungi time to time coffee Dene ki.

Darshan:- But I'll miss your presence.

Shwetha:- wo bhi aadat hogi, do din miss karoge mujhe uske baad aapko yaad bhi nahi hote ki Shwetha kon hai?

Darshan:- Nehi Shwetha, you are a best memory which I can't forget.

Shwetha:- Hamara raasta alag hai, hamara soch alag hai, humara life alag hai, hum sirf ek dusre ki memory ban sakte , hum bohot busy log hai sir, leader log hai hum... Busy main bhool jayege ek dusre ko.

Tears left her eyes unknowingly.

Shweta:- Theek hai kaam hai, chalti hu. Bye

She left from there, leaving him alone. Darshan was heart broken by listening to her. He badly wanted her to stay with him. He wanted her to always be happy, and make him happy. He wanted to ask her to stay with him. But he couldn't. Why??

Hey Guyys...
Do you think Shwetha was Darshan will confess their love for each other? Will they be together? Why didn't Darshan stop her from leaving.. Stay tuned ....