23 } First Night Together

Rehan's pov

"I am whatt??" I asked.

"S-sadist" She stuttered.

Whenever I feel like she couldn't be more unpredictable, she proves me wrong.

"And why would you think i am?" I tilted my head a little.

"You laughed."

"So?"

I didn't knew laughing makes people look sadist.

"Y-you laughed. When i said i hate you. Generally, those w-who enjoys other's miseries are kind of s-sadist. I have seen in kdramas."

"I am not a sadist." I deadpanned. But then my mind went somewhere.

A little fun with my little wife won't harm right?

"Not anymore atleast. Because as far as I remember, I just had symptoms. And that too four years ago." I added quickly smirking in my mind.

"S-symptoms. Symptoms of w-what?"

"SPD...... Sadistic Personality Disorder." Even though my tone contains innocence but my mind and my personality was far away from that.

"Y-you had s-s-SPD?"

"Tch.... Tch....  Symptoms sweetheart. Not SPD."

She was too stunned to speak something. She opened and closed her mouth like a fish repeatedly. I could see the glint of fear in her eyes.

Was my acting that convincing??

I thought and snapped my fingers infront of her face to brought her out from her daze. She looked at my face as a reflex action. I raised my brows in questioning manner when she didn't even blinked, to which she quickly shooked her head in denial as if saying 'nothing'.

I held her hand and dragged her to the closet. I picked my most loose tshirt and lowers for her. Since, her suitcase is in Vihaan's room and i don't want to disturb him.

He's enough disturbed for the day.

"Here are the clothes. And there's the closet. Go and change. I also have to freshen up, so make sure to come out within 15 minutes."

I was expecting her to listen to me silently after the fake revelation i did, but she expanded her eyes screeching in loud voice.

"15 MINUTES.....  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

She scoffed before continuing further.

"HOW I AM SUPPOSE TO GET THESE THINGS OFF ME IN 15 MINUTES. CAN'T YOU-"

Before she gather the entire house infront of my room, i pulled her abruptly in my arms caging her small frame.